𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"You need to return her memories in that way, she'll confess on her sins." Lord sugawara instructed. I feel my stomach twisted with worry, i wonder how the trial will go. "Once it returns, she'll be the person who will recieve ' ' 'your' execution." He added while observing naka's body sitting on a chair looking at us lifelessly. It took few days for Akihito to accept the fact she 'will' receive my punishment. Entirely it was her fault, she made a bargain with the low-rank sorcerers to kill me which unknowingly i killed them down for defense. Akihito is helpless to do anything for her, his status doesn't have the power to defend her from us, since lord sugawara uses his high authority for akihito to hand her over to us.

Sugawara gave slight mercy to Akihito, letting him to spend time with her for a short time.

"You can't do this to her! I thought it's already over." Cried Akihito, his face was stressed. Naka was behind him, sitting emotionless on a cushion. After sparing her, i don't know what to feel about it, i didn't pity her in this state but i wanted more. I wanted her to suffer more. Akihito's love for Naka was twisted, he didn't care at all that she did something so horrible that cost someone's life. He was ready to help her, he was ready to give his love and as if he was ready to serve for her.

Lord sugawara was quiet, but his quietness makes everyone around nervous. They couldn't tell what he is thinking or what is the next motive. I'm standing at the shoji's entrance like a statue, i couldn't say anything at all; just watching the whole scene.

The Hyakken residence is a beautiful place, there's a lot of maid servants serving in this clan. It was said that family head treated them well like a family on their own, there's a lot of cherry blossom trees planted on their residence;  It was quite scenery yet peaceful.

"Y/n please do something..." He begged, he rushed towards me, begging in his knees asking for my mercy and help, "You can't let Naka take away from me, please... I'm begging you!"

I stood there down on his ground, staring at him in silence.

"You and Naka were friends ever since you were kids, you trusted her... sh-she is like a sister to you. A FAMILY! YES! INDEED A FAMILY!" Akihito's sanity was nowhere to be placed, he lost his mind, tears were dripping on his eyes and his hair was messy. His face was tired; even his clothing was not properly fixed.

"Y/n, what should i do, just for you to spare Naka... do you want a chest of thousands gold ? Jewelries? A land? Come on say it! I'll give it!" He cried, he grab my hand desperately; kneeling on the ground, asking for mercy for his mindless lover. His health somehow worries me, he doesn't get enough much sleep, his face was pale. He looks like he 'lacks' something.

"Hyakken Akihito." Lord Sugawara voiced making him stiffened including the maid servants inside, "That's enough!"

"From the first place, naka doesn't belong to you nor she served you from the first. She served the Sakurai Family, and her true name is a 'Sakurai' means its y/n's power to decide. You have no rights to decide what's her fate."

I sighed and slowly take off Akihito's hand, gripping on my wrist, "Remember our 'talk' after knowing the truth, Akihito."  He looked down defeated. "Why does... it have to be like this?" He questioned, I stare at him quietly and  sigh again; Lord sugawara give me a nod and he left first.

"When something happens... it will happen."

"Okay, here it goes," I touched her forehead, activating my technique. Its been a while, unleashing my cursed technique; the flow of cursed energy on my body was different than before, using this technique is more easier. There's nothing to worry about how my life will be taken away when activating it. After waking up from my death, everyone didn't say anything but most of them were in tears of joy; It feels like I've been reborn from this world.