𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐕

Warning! Contain Gore and Violence

While walking down the stone path, lifeless bodies that worshipped my mother was sliced their head off. Marching down on a pathway, I mercilessly burned the servants. Every single people inside were either burned or sliced off. The scream asking for help was a satisfying music to my ears, blood splattered everywhere.

"What a beautiful scenery!" I whistled.

Uraume was kept away somewhere also, first I need to free them. A guard that lost its right leg was groaning with pain as soon I approached him, horror was written in his face.

"I'll spare you, where is Uraume kept away?" Loud whimpers coming out of his mouth, until cursed spirits that followed my lead crawled on his body. "You don't want to be devoured don't you? Don't test my patience maggot."

"T-T-The androgynous s-servant, was locked away on t-t-the northwest side of this area.. P-p-please s-spare me! I have children and a wife!" He cried. Before he could spoke another word, the cursed spirits devoured him mercilessly. I walked away as hearing its cries and scream.

The entire household was a massacre, blood pooled the floor. Internal organs were spread out.

"What a great power to have..." The cursed spirits have swarmed the rooms, servants and guards were running for their lives as cursed spirits chasing them out. As I have arrived, Uraume was tied on a tightrope. With a single wave of my hand, Uraume's injuries were gone.

"M..Master Sukusa..." Uraume whispering my brother's name.

"He is dead." I said, Uraume's eyes widened. Tears streaming down on his face "I- I couldn't save him! I was powerless. I have the power to defend him but her presence completely terrifies me." Uraume wailed.

"I don't deserve your mercy Master Sukuna!" Uraume clenched my cloth tightly, regret and sorrow was seen in their eyes. 

"PLEASE KILL ME!" Uraume cried.

"Listen, don't ruin my brother's wishes Uraume." I glared and Uraume shivered with fear "The reason I spare you is for YOU to serve me till the end."

"But I-I don't deserve it M-Master Sukuna, I-I'm weak!" I scoffed and walked away "I don't have time listening to your regrets. But I'm gonna say this once, I'll turn this place like a storm that everyone will not forget." I walked away.

A strange spear was hanged on the wall, and I grinned. I remember this, everyone never dared to touch this weapon. The elders once mentioned the spear-like weapon was imbued with great immense cursed energy with a single swing creating a big impact on its path. Taking it was risky, The spear-like was a treasure  on my family and once belong to my father. Every single member of the family was natural born gifted with immense cursed energy, couldn't believe my father fell into that b!tch's charm.

I took the spear and held it on my arms. I burned the room leaving useless objects behind taking the treasure with me. I just noticed the metal-like was still entangled on my neck and effortlessly tore it off.

"Uraume, have you changed your mind?" I shift my body back and Uraume's expression turned different. Hatred and anger was written on their face "Master Sukuna I wanted to serve you, whatever you want me to do. I'll fullfil your wishes without complaints and regrets. My life will be entangled to yours, I will be your shield and protect you from filth and I will never betray you." Uraume's eye were determined, filled with truth.

"That was a quick change." I paused.

"Then, my first thing for you to do is to kill everyone that comes in my way. Every single one of them, never take pity and never spare anybody in this household." Uraume bowed and proceeded on the given task.