𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

"Master Sukuna, I can sense the energy's immensity on the far distance!" Uraume shouted. That's gotta be her, that damn brat. She never think twice before she reacts.

As we sprinted throughout the forest, the moon lighten up the darkness. It's a cold night of fall, and everything resembles on that geezer's vision. As I rise at the heights seeing all the places below. A light of torches is seen on the distance, I rushed towards. A woman swinging a katana killing men that is attacking her, her swordsmanship is graceful that shows how skilled she is. A man beside her released a nine-tailed shinigami creating blaze of fires and attacked the attackers.

They're guarding a wagon, and as they exterminated all the attackers. The woman raised a spear and throw at my direction.

"Come out, whoever you are."

A small taint cursed energy imbue on a spear, I effortlessly move my body as the spear hit the tree. As I come out of the dark, they are horrified at my appearance. They stood frozen at their grounds as a vast amount of overwhelming bloodlust oozing out of the atmosphere.

"Lady Hiromi, it's a special grade cursed spirit!" The young lad loudly whisper to the woman who stood horrified. "What should we do?! We can't carry Lord Tagashi."

"D-did Naka released this cursed spirit? If she did, Y/n's plan will be nothing." The woman gritted her teeth. As I hear her name, I flicked my finger cleaving the attackers on the dark.

I approached towards them, she slowly raised her blade and before she could swing it. I took the blade and throw it away. "I wouldn't recommend you doing that." I look below them, fear shown through their eyes.

"Tell me, where is she?" I took out my spear and pointed at her throat. "W-w-who are y-you talking about to?" She stuttered.

The blade lightly pierced her neck and she winced. "You mentioned her name, don't make me waste time maggot. Tell me, WHERE. IS. SHE?"

"You mean my niece, Y/n? What do want from her? Don't tell me Naka tamed you and sent you to kill my niece!" She gritted her teeth, anger is seen on her eyes, and her fist clenched.

"Master Sukuna, there you are!" Uraume entered. I ignored and hold my spear tight pointing the sharp blade at her. So this is Y/n's aunt? There's a bit of resemblance on their appearance.

"I don't know someone named Naka whatever that b!tch's name is. I'll spare you, since you are her relative. Now tell me, where is she?" I'm starting to go impatient, makes me madly want to crushed their faces.

"She's... at... the... clan... killing.... everyone." A weak voice said. "Brother, save your strength. We still have to meet your daughter." The woman worried.

"She's going... to... end... everyone's lives..."

I went quiet, she could be dead at any moment right now. "Master Sukuna, Y/n is still alive. I could still feel her cursed energy!" Uraume told.

"What do you mean 'still alive'? Are you telling me my niece is going to die?" Her eyes widened. "We don't have time Miss, but we need to hurry." Uraume replied.

"Take me with you, I have to see Naka." The young lad joined, is this supposed-to-be her fiancé? He looks weak, also, he's not bad at using a nine-tailed fox shinigami but still terrible. Y/n's far more better than him, what an ass looking piece of shit.

...

...

...

...

...

"Uraume search the entire area, I'll go look around." I ordered.

"Yes, Master Sukuna."