𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈

"There you are love."

I flinched as a strong hand grab my arm, as i turned around. My heart drop and feel disgusted for the man who is standing in-front of me.

"Lord Zen'in Matsuyama? You seem to be late at lord sugawara's birth celebration." I forced a smile, he smiled back in return, he pulled out something from his back. It was a pink gladiolus flower bouquet, i gladly accept it. "What a wonderful flower." Before i could take a sniff, "Be careful sweetheart, if your face touches the sap you could have skin irritation." He touched my chin and he leaned closer with a playfully smile. I slowly gulped and i pushed his chest away to create a gap.

I remember this man got a concubines. god and goddesses, please help me... I want to cry for help, is this how he really woo a woman?

"Lord Zen'in Matsuya-"

"Just call me matsuyama." He glanced at me as if I'm something.

"Right, then i'll call you lord matsuyama. I'm not really good much about flower language, but what does gladiolus flower mean?" I asked trying make it things interesting. He offered his arm to keep me close and i genuinely accept it. "If you want to learn much about flowers, i'm a great teacher when it comes about it." He winked.

Ugh... I forgot he wanted me to become his wife.

"Well, gladiolus means-"

As we went inside the banquet hall, everyone's eyes were pointed at us. Lord sugawara and meiko jaw-dropped as they saw me and lord matsuyama at the entrance of the banquet room.

I catch sight of Sukuna, he was standing there still and frozen. Uraume's eyes widened, i feel my heart sank yet i wanted to see Sukuna's reaction as he saw my arm tied to lord matsuyama's arm.

"Shall we have a feast together,
lady y/n?" Lord matsuyama suggested, i broke off the contact and bow in curtsey "I would politely decline lord matsuyama, you are a husband to your wives, you have a vow to them and they have a vow to you. I am very grateful for the bouquet, but please treat your wives special more than how you treat others." I smiled and left. Before i could went into lord sugawara's table, someone grab my arm and pull me making me lose my balance. Before i could react he catch me in his both arms.

"Wha-"

I shifted my body making myself face to him. When i lost my balance, i somehow sprained my ankle making me tightened my grip on his hand.

"Brat what the hell was that?" He asked.

"What do you mean the 'that'?"

"Don't act innocent, you have your arm tied in that man." He glared

"Its Lord Matsuyama to you 'moron' now you'll excuse me." I rolled my eyes, i took off Sukuna's hand holding my waist and yank it away. I continue walking through lord sugawara's table and sit beside with them. Lord sugawara's expression were worried, and i gestured to waver it off. "What was that all about? Did something happened between you two?" I shrugged and take some bite of the food.

Lord matsuyama suddenly joined with lord sugawara's table. I feel uncomfortable with his arrogant presence, i could feel Sukuna's piercing glare on my back.