𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

After that conversation with Sukuna, I sighed in relief and thought 'finally I said it'. Traveling to heiankyo is gonna take four weeks, what would do Naka next for another four weeks?

I just have to be positive and think good thoughts, and who is this person Sukuna wants to meet? I shake my head and headed toward the house. On the next day, I thought that I want myself to get soaked and feel freshened in the hot spring.

Maybe I should look around at the house inside, I don't want to disturb Uraume. I started to roam inside of the house and all of the rooms were pretty confusing, The moment I have to open shoji. Most rooms were empty!

I have to think this through, should I ask? If I do then it means I have to disturb them. I sighed in annoyance "What the hell are you doing brat?"

I turned again and my normal expression drastically change into something annoyed, He was standing but wearing a yukata. I was surprised his hair was very messy and waters are a bit dripping on the side, his yukata was a bit too open and I can see his chest.

I awkwardly looked away "I got myself lost." I answered. He huffed at my answer, he decided to walk away and I tugged his sleeve. He can't just leave me here, I am already lost in the halls. This is my chance where can find somewhere to bathe.

"What?"

"Show me where's the bathing area!" I pleaded and he amusingly grinned. That grin's annoying! He grinned like a womanizer. "What are you grinning at?" I eyed him cautiously and he shrugged.

He led me to the way where's the women's bathing area and as I open the shoji the area was completely dark and I gave Sukuna a horrible look. The area itself was dark and eerie, how am I supposed to enjoy it here?!

"Don't tell me you're scared brat?" He hinted based on my expressions "N-no of course not!" I wasn't scared, I was just horrified because the area was dark. I couldn't see much inside, I should find a lamp to light up the area.

"Whatever you say then." He shrugged and left off, I gulped and went inside. I tried to look for some candles until a sound came from my behind and it was a figure holding a lamp.

"Before you come in here, you should have brought a lamp." Natsume entered.
I ignored her statement. Natsume put the lamp on a hook and after that later on we find ourselves relaxing in the hot water.

"I would like to apologize for trying to poison you last night." She confessed, "I was trying to get rid of you by the way of poisoning you. I did not expect you to be immune in poison" She added.

"It's fine, I understand that you want to protect someone to get them safe," I responded and she sighed in distress.

"Master Mako told me about you, I didn't know you came from a family of jujutsu sorcerers."She gives me a look filled with curiosity "Well, it is. But the members of jujutsu sorcerer on the clan are relatively small. " I answered.

"Then are you a jujutsu sorcerer?"

"Probably I am."

Thing went quiet and she looked down "You were right about last night, I do like him." She admitted, I secretly clenched my hand 'I was right!' I thought. She hid in the water and bubbles are popping up.

"What else do you like about him?" Did she portray him as a knight, he doesn't even look like one "He's handsome an-"

"Rude." I cut off her words and she pouted "Whenever he returns, I always gathered up my courage to confess to him. But I always ended up failing." She looked down hopelessly.

I feel bad for her, Should I do something. If she and Sukuna ended up would they be a perfect couple? She's beautiful and an example of a 'Lady with etiquette' also Sukuna is grumpy and rude. I can't imagine them being together, she would end up hurting.