𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

"Miss, I will never forget your kindness and I am forever in debt to you." He kneeled down on the ground. "No! You don't have to kneel, You deserved it." I helped him stood up. Alas, I already arrived at my hometown. It was still the same as I left and deep inside of me is eager to march down at my family's residence and telling them I'm alive.

"I will be the first person to hear your success." I give him a smiled and the crew member hug me and I hugged him back.

"Please Miss Y/n, remember my name! My name is Ginjiro and I will never forget your kindness to me." Ginjiro said. As we bid goodbye, I decided to go at a store that sells a woman's clothing to disguise my appearance. I have to take caution at my surrounding.

"I want the uchiki-wo tsubo-oru, uchiki, kake-obi, kake-mamori, ichime-gasa, and lastly the obotu-no-zori in exchange for this jaded hairpin." I offered.

"Also, the price of this hairpin is worth than fifty pouches of gold coins. What do you say?" I added. The caretaker seem hesitant about my offer and on the end he decided to take it.

As I handed him the hairpin, I decided to change my clothes wearing the tsubo-shozoku. I decided to walk through a street where there is no crowded people, the place is really scenery. Flowers blooming, and the leaves are dancing along with the wind.

It reminds me walking along with them... And now I'm walking by myself without their company.

Come to think of it, ever since on my disappearance. It will be hard going inside and the security will be strict after what I did, but they could recognize me since I'm the only daughter of my father.

It was few hour of walk until reaching my family's residence. As I arrived two guards crossed their weapons on the gate and gave me a glare.

"State your business, Miss." The first guard, I took off my obotu-no-zori and their expression went shock. "Lady Y/n! How did you get out?!" The both said in unison. 'What in god's name happened? Aren't they suppose to feel relieve that I'm back? Something is not right, that's for sure. I need to be aware of the words I  spoke out.'

I plastered a smile "I'm feeling homesick, that's why I decided to go out. Two of you were taking a short break this afternoon so I decided to use that opportunity."

"But M-My lady-"

"Are you gonna let me pass or not?" I glared and both of them flinch. They turned their steps backward and let me pass on the gate.

My place quarters are far enough, should I go see my dearest aunt? On a time like this, she's probably on her room drinking tea with her weasel. The place was quiet more quiet than usual, I could feel the nervousness rising up from my body.

When I went inside to my Aunt's room, it was still the same, i took of my cape and the hat and put it on benched chair. As I scanned the room it was empty "Where in the world could Aunt Hiromi be?" I sat on a cushion chair and sighed.

I decided to close my eyes and take a short nap.

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Y/n How'd you get here?!" My Aunt's voice called. I yawned and quickly stood up "I'm home, Aunt Hiromi!" Before I could hug her, a sharp object is pointing on my waist.

"Who are you imposter?" Imposter? What in the world is going on? "What are you talking about Aunt, It's me Y/n!"

"The real Y/n is at her room now and I visited her a while ago, now tell me. Who. Are. You. Imposter?" She pointed her blade near me and I chuckled and yanked the weapon away. "What should I do to prove to you that I am the real one?" My Aunt's eyes were glued at me taking caution of my next action.