𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

My eyes opened and as soon as I tried to move my body, I felt the numbness in me. I look at my arms and my body and I was surprised that there's no wounds, even though it's gone I can still feel the pain in me.

I scanned my surrounding and realized that I slept on someone else's room. I stood up slowly and I grunted. I soon to find Uraume and Sukuna sitting casually at the floor holding a cup and a bottle of Sake on a small table.

"Y/n you're awake!" Uraume called, I approached them and Sukuna was giving me the usual grumpy attitude look "Where's the little girl?" I asked "She's awake." Uraume answered.

The bathhouse owner was standing outside of the room and observing the little girl, I approached the owner and we talked about how everything that happened and how the little girl was controlled by an unknown cursed spirit. I also apologized for killing her customers and I feel relieve that she doesn't mind and the situation was understandable.

"So you're saying, you manipulated the memories of the child?" The owner said in disbelief "I did and I have no choice about it, I change it on the other way around. Her parents died on a landslide on a stormy night. She is lost and met you. That's it." I sighed. At first the owner was not good about the idea that a human child should work on the bathhouse surrounded by a bunch of cursed spirits.

Uraume carved a strange symbol on a small stone and decided to make it as a necklace, Uraume forewarned the little girl about not taking it off. If ever she finds out that I manipulated her memories, she'll resent me on the future. But I think I hope she understand that its for the better.

Later on, the owner of the bathhouse already decided to take care of the little girl. It was funny to find that she can't decline about it because Sukuna was glaring at her.

Even my body was healed, I can still feel numb and wanted to rest. I went to find the little girl who was resting in the bed "How are you?" I asked.

"I'm good, I don't feel any pain but I'm good." She give a cheerful smile. I smiled at her reply and caress her head slowly "Y/n you should get some rest now." Uraume called.

I nodded before I left out the room, I bid goodbye to the little girl, and I went to rest. My body feels so numb and exhausted, yesterday was not really a long fight but I lost too much blood. I never got a chance to ask Uraume who healed my wounds, I will ask later or maybe tomorrow.

"Are you sleeping?" A voice asked.

"I was about to, What are you doing here?"

"This is my room you brat."

Sukuna stepped out in the darkness and he's giving me a boring look "Should I go back to my room then?" I asked. "Your room is under repairing , Do you want to sleep there while everything is messy?" He retorted.

"Then, I'll go sleep with Uraume." I slowly stood up and he forced me to lay down. 'What is wrong with him?' I thought. "What's wrong with sleeping beside with Uraume?" He glared and I rolled my eyes.

Everything went silently still, Sukuna was sitting on the floor drinking a bottle of Sake and I was laying on the futon couldn't sleep at all. My eyes were wide opened as I took a glance of him, A small light hits his body even though we are surrounded by darkness in the room. A small light still shine him, and I couldn't help and think how good-looking he was, and even those tattoos in his face and two eyes underneath he was good-looking.

I could see his yukata slight open and his bare chest showing slight. His hair was disheveled but even though how disheveled it was, it still fits him.

He is mysterious, I simply cannot understand him. He is like a door that would never open, A mountain of keys with different shapes and sizes, It's hard to find the real one and it will take forever to find out.