𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

"Can I visit him now?" I frowned "You can't Y/n, he doesn't allow any visitors. Even the imposter wasn't allowed. But, the visiting hours only happened once in a week and mostly who requested his audiences were the elders." My aunt explained.

"Any new about Naka and the imposter?" She took off her coat and fold it down, she sighed and sips on her chamomile tea. "They're too careful,  but don't worry my little niece. I sent a maid as my eye."

"You know I could just marched down the main house and tell everyone inside, I'm alive."

"No not right now, I have other news than that." She paused and looked at me straight in the eye "Your father along with the elders accepted to give the position to the imposter, and the celebration will happened before the Gojo family head's arrival."

"Also after you were gone, the imposter has been given an order to be the one who will officially control the security of the family and by that means she has the power to order the guards of this family whenever she likes. And she acts more like you and more... mature." My eyes twitched of annoyance and groan from frustration.

"This is frustrating, please make everything fast, Aunt. I couldn't afford sitting here and do nothing. It's not my style acting pretty." 

"Don't worry Y/n, say, you're always looking at the window as if you are worried about something else. Care to tell?" She quirked her brow.

"What do you mean? I'm worried about this family." I gave an annoying look "I know, but THERE is something else. So while you were away did you find someone, like-"

"Like what?" I furrowed my brow.

"A lover? Wait, why your voice sound so bitter?" She nudged my shoulder and I uncomfortably back away from her.

"It's nothing!" I whined.

"Okay... if you say so~" She trailed off and enjoy sipping her flavoured chamomile tea. It's been three days ever since I arrived at my hometown, my mind wondered how they were doing or where they could have gone to, rather what's their next thing to do. I have spent my days, sitting and waiting for my Aunt's news and all I ever recieve a saying was "You can't Y/n."

"Doesn't a dramatic entrance at the celebration will shock everyone?" I wondered.

"What are you planning?" I stood up and pour a tea on my cup, I smiled mischievously at my aunt "I'll fill the details later."

Later on my aunt told me she'll be going to the capital, and she'll return few days afternoon.  I decided for that opportunity to sneak in the main house and see father's condition.

Also, The guards are too easy to take down, but still it's risky if everyone ganged-up. Naka's technique is mimicking...

I let a low laugh at the possibility, what an insolent b!tch. She used my blood by transforming herself as me, my aunt also mentioned naka is with her so that means she got an associate. Although her technique is nothing to worry about, but she is too cunning and she is too decisive. She even got a position to control the family's security, she earned much more achievement than I am. I couldn't believe she's a two-faced person, could everything all be planned by her? The cursed spirit's case on the border, my decisions by leaving and rebelling to my father. Everything is predicted by herself? How manipulative and crazy, it's too unbelievable and unacceptable...

I see her more like a sister and my very first friend. Even she is, she must face the consequences for her treachery and also for deceiving the whole entire family. I still have weeks for the preparations before the fall and may the god guide me by winning over evil.

◇◇◇

"Master Sukuna, should we really go and see old man mako?" Uraume asked "Do you have to object my decision?" I glared. "No, Master Sukuna. It's just that you never really like going in that place, unless you have urgent business." Uraume admitted. The moment that carving I made for her suddenly

"Please... I have a life carrying in my womb... Have mercy!" The woman grabbed my cloth and cried out for mercy, I grinned and flicked my fingers slicing off her head.

Men and women were running with horror, blood splattered everywhere and cursed spirits have raided the town. I swayed my arms slicing everyone around, cursed spirits greedily competed on the lifeless corpse and eat it hungrily.

The moment that the carving I made fell down on the ground and break to pieces the moment I knew something wasn't right. I never believe such stupid beliefs but this is different, the carving I made for that brat. She cherishes it and now it fell and breaks apart.

"Uraume, burn the town."

"My pleasure, Master Sukuna." Uraume bowed.

As I walked at the hilly top, the necklace looks ugly as sh!t. It's appearance was a messy and now terrible. As my eyes wandered at the blazing inferno scenery, I let out a low laugh to see how amazing it was. I could feel the warm waved on the atmosphere.

Uraume enjoyed Y/n around, they keep talking and joking nonsense. It makes everything so loud, as if Y/n forms a bond with us. She easily scratched the parts, and get along with us. I wonder what she is doing...

Could she be safe? Is she happy? Sometimes I'm going crazy thinking about her, how I badly wanted to crush her with my own hand. No, I wanted to feel her warmth entangled mine. I don't want anything, I just want her. I thought everything could be fine and back to normal once she is gone but I was wrong. My mind is going crazy, whenever I wake up from the consuming darkness all I could think she is there smiling, preparing and helping along Uraume.

"Hey 'love' is the best feeling you'll ever feel when it's the right person!" She argued

Love? Is that what its called? Me, out off all cursed entities in the earth. Having an attraction to a mere human, everything sounds so bullsh!t and unbelievable. Half of me denies it and half of me wants to believe it. She is a good person and a person like her didn't deserve to dive deeper in the void. I am a fool, for believing I could get rid of this feeling I have never felt before. Walking here and there for hundredth years, I met each women that resembles like her and ended up killed by my own pleasure. All I could feel for her was I enjoy seeing her being around us... thinking these thoughts made me realize this isn't who I am. The fact that I am cursed spirit and she is a human there was no peace between us...

End of Chapter 31

Necklace Falling Omen: In the case that the necklace was a gift, it is seen as a symbolic bond. So, if the necklace breaks, it's seen as a sign that that bond is going to end or has ended.