𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

I stare blankly at the mirror, there wasn't anything wrong with me. I feel so different; what happened that night was the most unforgettable thing that ever happened to me. That was something new, i remember every thing: how i call his name, how i keep wanting for more and how i craved his touch. My sudden desires spilled to him only on that night. I lost the track of time and it was already nighttime. 

When i woke up that morning, there was a ring on my finger. He made it, he wasn't bluffing about his 'artistic ability' he is totally flexing it. His carvings is really unique; It really fit through well on my finger, perfectly. I didn't gave the necklace i made for him yet... which i will give it later.

Tomorrow, i will be held on trial. Lord sugawara will be there, sukuna wanted to go but he wasn't allowed to, the higher-ups cannot be easily be fooled by a mask that hid the true appearance. As a family head, i will use that opportunity to attend imperial meetings on the emperor's court; in that way i can create some plans to cover their tracks for them to be safe away from jujutsu sorcerers. I am no longer a jujutsu sorcerer but a curse user.

Lord sugawara and i discussed about naka, and he wanted me to bring back her memories for the sake of the further investigation, at first i did not like the idea but it was also for the sake of me to avoid being executed. On the other hand, Kamo meiko invited me to her tea time. I simply cannot refused because i don't want to ruin the 'friendship' that started to build, it was a good chance to get to know her. Having a good relationship to other family heads are considered to be a good influence to you as well.

I went to sukuna's room only to find him with uraume eating a watermelon. "You seem to be having a good time you two." I greeted, uraume's face lightened up as they saw me standing at the entrance. "Would you like to eat with us y/n?" I nodded as a reply and decided to sat down.

"You seem to be in a good mood." Sukuna told while taking a bite on the watermelon, whenever he ask me something, it sounds like it was nothing for him. He's too calm about it! "Of course, i am in a good mood." I take a watermelon and eat some.

"I'll get another watermelon, i'll be back." Said uraume and left soon after, "What happened 'that' night, does it still get you?" He grinned, i choke on the watermelon i ate and i quickly grab the cup and drink it.

"I remember how you beg for me to move faster, and...

How you craved my touch and you wanted for more.

Y/n~ did you really wanted that rough?"I smack his hand away when he slowly trail  his finger on my thighs, my ears were full red and just mentally pray that he would stop reminding me for it.

"We could do it again, right here and right now." He leaned. "Sukuna are you serious? He smirked at my disbelief. I feel something clog on my throat making me not to say other word, when he leaned closer i used that chance to gave the necklace i made for him. "Don't move." I said firmly and he only chuckled. "Hm... a necklace, not bad." He remarked. "Does that mean you hate it?" I worried. He pinned me down on the floor and he grinned mischievously. "I love it darling."  I pulled him closer to mine and kissed him.

"I should go." Said I, i stood up, give him a peck on his cheek and left soon after. When i walk out, it was the moment uraume arrive holding a couple of sliced watermelons on the tray. "Where you going?" Asked uraume with a mixture of disappointment on their voice, i know they are  looking forward for me to stay a bit more longer with them just like how we were back then. Which reminds me there is always trouble wherever we go, but that's how make things more "closer"

"Somewhere." I sadly smile.

"But it's nighttime." I hold his hand tightly and smile reassuringly, "Well, after about it, i'll go take some rest soon. You should too, along with sukuna."