𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

"What about this, we will exchange our piece that we made." I suggested while sukuna was placing his hand on his chin. He was deep in thoughts that he couldn't pay attention to what i said in this right moment. "Sukuna?" I called yet no single reaction to my calling.

I leaned closer to him and cupped my hands on his cheeks "Sukuna?" I called again making him react, his face was surprised that he couldn't notice i was close to him.

"A penny for your thoughts?" I asked.

He cleared his throat and avoid my eye contact with boredom. "Is there something on your mind that wonder you so deep?" I asked again. "No, what were you saying again brat?" He questioned referring to my suggestion he didn't pay attention to.

"I said: would you like the idea to exchange our pieces that we made." I recited. "That wouldn't be a problem, no taking-it-back thing. What you'll receive, you must accept it." He added for the idea and i nod accepting the challenge.

"What will you make for me?" I asked happily trying to know what on his mind "I won't tell, wouldn't it ruin the thrill and excitement?" He paused and stood up making me pout at his answer.

"Suffer on your own brat." I stick out my tongue as he left and i couldn't help but feel annoyed on his overconfidence about making an artistic piece. I'll show that four eyes i can do more better than him. A sudden knock coming from the other shoji and as it slides to open, it was lord sugawara with a cheerful look. I bowed at his presence and he dramatically swayed his head bringing along his fan on his hand patterned with his clan's logo.

"My little orchis, i couldn't just imagine how tiresome my day was!" He sighed with exasperation and sat on a wooden chair. "Let me guess my lord, the emperor ordered you to handle a special grade spirit?" He slowly nod and i looked at him with disbelief.

How in the world it could be 'tiresome' when he could easily exorcised it with his technique? He could easily teleport to other location in a matter of seconds and now he is complaining how exhausting his day was. Is he kidding?

"I have always wondered, how zen'in matsuyama got his fingers on women, he even got a harem for himself!" He complained. "I couldn't even charm a woman to my humor." He added.

How could he charm a woman if he only talks about how he pulled a prank on his fellow scholars. I feel a bit of pity to him how he got a nickname "The Heian's Immature noble." He didn't seem to mind about it, he liked it.

"Why don't you try wooing a woman? Have you ever got this whatchamacallit that everyone defines? Attraction?" I put out.

"No." I facepalmed with his direct answer.

"Like, how everyone would describe - how their world would slow down and the moment you could say 'She's the one.' Anything something like that?" I pursued and he shake off his head. "Do you really find most women on this city hideous." He let out a laugh at my statement.

"But my lord, your upcoming birth celebration. Wouldn't that be a chance to find what you're looking for?" I eyed with smugness.

"Let's see what we can do." He smiled, after having a long conversation, lord sugawara left to take care along with aunt hiromi an another important matter. As i realized that lord sugawara's birth celebration is coming up made me noticed that other family sorcerers are gonna attend. There's no way lord sugawara's gonna delay this special event its part of the gojou clan tradition. To celebrate the leaders the day they were born. Sukuna and uraume will be in danger if they're exposed, jujutsu sorcerers follow their instinct and guts.

Especially the prestigious clan head Zen'in Matsuyama, it would be trouble if sukuna and lord matsuyama would meet path. Matsuyama is known for being the trusted sorcerer, most sorcerers depend on his decision, and he never makes mistakes out of it, the outcome always come out correctly and expected. Aunt Hiromi warned me to be careful around that lewd man, he is infamous for wooing a woman and make it his concubine.