three

Valentina Spencer

When Tony disappeared, I knew I would have to find him.

I looked at Steve, who was smirking at me, hands trailing up and down my waist, almost teasingly.

"Who were you looking at there, love?"

I shrugged, looking into Steve's eyes, smiling.

"Just a handsome stranger."

Steve ducked his head down to my ear as he chuckled, his hot breath on my cheek.

"Trust me," He whispered.

"He's dangerous. I would know." Steve let out a soft laugh, and continued dancing with me.

"Well I'll make sure to steer clear." I said nonchalantly, and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Would you like another drink? You've only had two glasses." Steve asked, and I nodded.

"Another glass would be great."

We walked to the bar, and he asked the bartender for a glass of champagne.

I looked around the room to see if I could spot Tony, to no avail.

Steve placed his hand on my waist, and handed me my glass, as he took a beer from the counter.

"To new friends, and maybe more." He said, grinning at me.

I won't lie, this boy is handsome as hell.

"Cheers." I smiled, and we clinked our drinks, taking a couple of sips.

"Would you like to go somewhere more quiet?" Steve asked, a devilish smirk on his lips, and I wanted to nod.

This man was cute, and I wouldn't mind finding out what's under that navy blue suit of his, but I'm not stupid, I know he works for Stark, or with him.

If I say no, this stops here, and I leave the building an unsuccessful woman.

But if I say yes, one of two things would happen.

Scenario one, I have some alone time with Steve, which, let's be honest here, would be exciting.

Scenario two, I'll be taken to Stark.

Either way, I'm about to have some fun.

"Anything you want." I bit my lip, and he took my hand, leading me away from the bar and dancefloor, into a large hallway.

Steve politely pushed through people standing around and talking, until we reached the end of the hall, and he opened a large door for me.

The room was dark inside, and my stomach was tingling with excitement, no matter which way this went.

"Ladies first, Chelsea." Steve whispered in my ear, and I ignored the hot breath on my neck, dragging my finger up his chest until it met his chin.

"Please, I insist you go first."

Steve smirked at me, saying nothing in response, but walking inside.

I peered into the dark, trying to see if I could make out any shapes or figures, but no luck.

Shrugging to myself, I walked inside.

Steve turned the lights on, and I found Stark standing in the middle on the room, arms crossed over his chest.

Oh would you look at that, fun is calling me and you know I'm about to pick up the phone.

I played it off as best as I could, turning around to Steve.