twenty one

Valentina Spencer

Valentina Spencer

"We have a mission success, ladies and gentlemen!" I exclaimed as we walked back into the facility, eating our icecream.

Yummy, cookies and cream.

"And I see you made a stop on the way home." Fury said, making me shrug and nod.

"Well yeah, we wanted icecream."

"I don't suppose you brought any home for the rest of us?" Clint asked, and Steve shook his head while I dumped all the files of my old assassin buddies on the table.

"No, sorry, Barton." Steve said, and I threw my cup in the bin.

"He might be, but I'm not."

"You suck." Clint said, making me laugh.

"You swallow."

"Good work, you two." Fury said, eyeing off the files, and I watched Tony and Natasha walk down the stairs, staring at the table.

"Nice." Romanoff said, and Tony locked eyes with me.

"How was the mission, Amor?"

"Quite fun, thankyou for asking." I smirked, and he stared into my soul.

"I bet it was, especially during that phone call."

The others gave us curious looks, and I rolled my eyes.

"It was even more fun after I hung up." I said, and Tony licked his bottom lip, looking at me intently.

"Anyway, should we have a party?" I asked, and Clint immediately nodded.

"Hell yeah!"

"Any excuse to drink, I'm game." Tony said, crossing his arms over his chest and smirking at me.

"I'm sure you are."

"I could use some relaxation." Steve said, and I nodded in agreement.

"What do you say?" I asked Fury, who shrugged.

"I won't be here, do whatever the hell you want."

"Let's party then." Romanoff smirked, and I gave her the middle finger, making her frown at me.

"No matter how hungover you all are tomorrow, you have to go through those files." Fury said, gesturing to the table, and I laughed.

"I'll do you one better, we'll go through them right now." I said, and everyone looked at me, confused.

"What are you getting at?" Bruce asked, and I shrugged at him.

"Let's turn it into a drinking game." I suggested, and I could tell I'd spiked their interest.

"Okay, what are the rules?" Clint asked, making me tap my chin.

"If they have tattoos, drink."