twenty six

Tony Stark

"Tony-" Steve started, but I held my hand up, pointing my index finger at him.

My blood was boiling, my head was spinning, and all I wanted to do was rip someone's heart from their chest and watch it stop beating.

Marshall or Bucky to specific, would be fantastic.

"I don't wanna hear a fucking peep from you, Rogers."

"Tony, we will get her back." Steve said reassuringly, and Nat put her hand on my shoulder.

"You just need to try and stay as calm as possible." She
said, but I just shook my head.

"How am I supposed to stay calm when we have no fucking clue where she is, and we can't get to her?" I asked, running a hand through my hair and completely messing it up.

"We've got somewhat of an idea." Clint said, and I looked over at him.

"We know the last place she was, which is her old compound."

"So we go there." Thor said, nodding his head in agreement, making me tighten my fists.

I want to go.

I want to go now.

"Jarvis is also trying to track her, so maybe we'll get a hit on that too." Steve reminded me, and I felt myself slightly relax.

Slightly.

"Let's gear up and go to Valentina's old facility, yeah?" Nat asked, making me nod.

"Yeah."

My poor girl is probably getting pummeled half to death right now.

I just hope she can take whatever they're throwing at her.

She can, right?

•••

Valentina Spencer

"Hey, look Marshall no offence or anything, but I can see why you never went on any missions," I started, spitting some blood onto the floor and looking up to meet his angry eyes.

"Because you hit like my grandma." I said, watching in amusement while I pushed his buttons.

"Shut the fu-"

"I mean she's not dead or anything, she's just really fucking weak." I laughed, but was quickly silenced by his fist slamming against my cheek, sending my chair flying back onto the floor.

Okay, that hurt my back.

I'm definitely going to need an appointment with a chiropractor later.

Maybe Helen Cho is around.

"I'm only getting you ready, Spencer." Marshall said, making me scoff and spit some more blood out of my mouth.

Tasty.

"Getting me ready for what?" I asked, and he smirked.