fifteen

Valentina Spencer

Valentina Spencer

2 days until the deadline.

I didn't bother going inside when I took Steve back to the Avengers facility a few days ago.

As soon as he got out of the car, I pulled out the driveway and went straight home, upset and trying to clear my head.

I didn't want to kill Steve.

He was one of the only people I genuinely enjoyed being around, apart from Nat.

The issue was, if I want to kill Tony, I need to kill Steve too.

Unless of course, I do it when Steve isn't there, but that would be when they most expect me to strike.

I don't want him to feel like I betrayed him, but my job needs to come first.

My life needs to come first.

Nat had gone home when I left the house with Steve yesterday, which meant I had been home alone for a few days.

Nat told me she had plans today, so I smirked to myself, picking up my phone and dialling Tony's number.

"Good morning, little mouse."

"Good morning, Mr Stark." I greeted, and he chuckled.

"It's a shame you didn't come in after dropping Steve off." He said nonchalantly, making me frown.

"I've had quite a lot on my mind recently."

"Oh, have you now?" Tony asked, knowing exactly what it was about, and I sighed.

"Yes, I have." I responded, and he hummed quietly.

"Would you like to talk about it, Valentina?"

"You know what? Sure." I said, getting an idea and smiling to myself.

"Why don't you come over? Ask Steve where I live."

I heard some shuffling around, and Steve yell "Use protection, please!", before Tony's voice came down the phone again.

"I'll be there soon, Mi Amor."

"I'll be waiting." I responded, and then the line went dead.

I quickly looked at myself in the mirror, putting my hair in a bun, and making sure I looked nice enough for company.

I put on some boots and went back to the kitchen, making myself some coffee.

It wasn't long before I heard a knock at the door, and smiling to myself, I opened it to find Tony standing there.

He was wearing black jeans and a black Rolling Stones shirt.

Casual, I like it.

"Mr Stark."