twenty three

Valentina Spencer

Valentina Spencer

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, feeling a pair of strong arms wrapped around me, as well as a killer headache.

What the fuck?

It took a moment of confusion before I realised, and turned around to see Tony, sleeping soundly next to me.

What time is it?

I took a quick look around, seeing clothes scattered everywhere, but no clocks or phones.

Oh shit, am I naked?

"Tony." I hissed shaking him slightly, and he stirred.

"Tony!" I exclaimed, and he woke up, looking at me and smirking.

He wasted no time grabbing my hips to roll me on top of him, looking awfully proud of himself.

"I see we're on a first name basis." He hummed, his eyes travelling down my bare skin.

"Guess what, Amor?" Tony asked, and I rolled my eyes, placing my hands on his chest.

"What is it?"

"I nailed the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on last night." Tony said, smirking at me.

"Oh yeah? I'll do you one better." I said, leaning down so our noses were practically touching.

"I fucked Tony Stark."

"I heard that guy is pretty good in the bedroom." Tony hummed, and I nodded in agreement, sitting back up and trailing my index fingers down his chest.

"Well he's handsome, and did you know he's quite the charmer?" I asked, and Tony smirked, wrapping his arms around my waist and tackling me into the bed, making my bed hit the mattress.

"As a matter of fact, I did know that." He mumbled, peppering my neck in kisses and making me giggle, swatting his shoulders.

"Did you just giggle?" Tony asked, and I froze, making him laugh loudly.

He rolled off of me and sat up, turning to look at me.

"Come on, let's go get some food."

"Hey, Stark?" I asked, and he groaned, turning to look at me.

"You're back to calling me Stark are you, mouse?"