ten

Valentina Spencer

Valentina Spencer

9 days until the deadline.

I had my paper out, finalising my plan.

I messily wrote out the plan for the final day, sealing it in an envelope and placing it on my desk, making it look like a letter from the government about tax returns or something like that.

Today was another day I wanted to try and intimidate Tony, to eventually make him paranoid.

I threw on some casual gym clothes, and headed to the shops.

If I was gonna spend my day intimidating Tony through the phone, I was going to buy new things while I was at it.

Two birds, one stone baby.

I walked into Victoria Secret, going straight to the perfumes to have a look, and got my phone out.

I found my conversation with Tony, and opened it.

'How are you today. Mr Stark? Safe, one would hope.'

I got a reply from him almost instantly, making me laugh.

'Quite safe, Valentina. Thankyou for taking an interest in my wellbeing. How are you today?'

'You're very welcome, Mr Stark. There are some dangerous people around, you need to stay safe. I am doing very well thankyou, I am in Victoria Secret, buying some things.'

I chuckled to myself as I hit send, knowing it would drive him crazy to think about it.

'Victoria Secret, Mi Amor? That is very interesting. What kind of things are you looking at?'

I quickly typed my response, hitting send.

'Just some perfumes.'

Tony responded almost immediately, making me smirk to myself when I heard the ding.

He was definitely interested.

'I would be happy if I was to be one of the first to smell that new perfume on you.'

'Well that can be arranged, Mr Stark. After all, you and I are going to be very close, very soon.'

I hit send, looking around the store, noticing the underwear was on sale.

Interesting.

'I really hope so, Valentina.'

I didn't respond, instead choosing to take three bottles of perfume to the counter.

The employee took the perfumes from me, and I got another text from Tony while she was scanning the bottles.

'What are your bank account details? I want to give you some money to buy yourself something nice. Within the Victoria Secret products, of course.'