nineteen

Valentina Spencer

Valentina Spencer

I woke up in my new room on the second floor of the Avengers facility.

Yawning, I reached for my phone on the nightstand table, and found a note.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, and picked it up.

Mi Amor,

Welcome to your first, official day, being a member of the Avengers.

We have a lot to do, and a lot to discuss, but the first thing I want you to do is have a hot shower.

Breakfast will be waiting for you downstairs, and so will I.

See you soon, Valentina.

~ Stark.

I smiled to myself, and quickly took a hot shower, scrubbing my body clean and washing my hair, making sure to check that my shoulder and finger were healing nicely.

They were.

After I got out the shower, I threw on a red silk dressing gown, and jogged downstairs for breakfast.

I saw all of the Avengers sitting around the table eating, when Steve spotted me.

"Hot damn angel, what are you hiding under there?" He joked, and all eyes were suddenly on me.

I watched as Tony's grew darker, and I shrugged at Steve.

"It's just a dressing gown Rogers, I didn't want my breakfast going cold."

I took a seat at the table, sitting between Steve and Clint, across from Natasha and Tony, while the people I still hadn't officially met sat with us.

"Thankyou for joining us." Fury said, and took some scrambled eggs for his plate.

"We have a lot to talk about, I assume." I said, grabbing some waffles and berries.

"Oh shit, this is good." I moaned when the waffles hit my taste buds.

"Do you guys eat this every morning?"

"Enough, Valentina." Fury interrupted me, making me sink back in my chair.

"Rude."

"We need to talk about how we're planning on finding this dragon tattooed piece of human garbage." Steve said, giving me a playful wink.

"Why did you wink?" I asked, giving Steve a weird look, but he just shrugged.

"It seemed fitting for the moment."

"I can tell you that it most definitely, was not." I laughed, and Natasha groaned.

"Will you two stop?" She asked, and I shot her a glare.