40~A Kiss.

Seok and Byul both woke up very late today due to taking a ship yesterday. At nearly 11 o'clock, they both walked out of their single room and went to the hotel cafeteria to eat bruch together.

When choosing food, Seok gave Byul first the delicious meat, and then his own portion.

During this trip, Byul has been behind him all the time. She was not afraid of hard work, but willingly follow his wayward arrangements, with no complaining.

Seok remembers all of these, he is very grateful to Byul.

Just as they chose food and ate brunch leisurely at the table, Seok suddenly received a call from the security guard last night.

The security said a courier had been delivered to Mr. Wong's home, and he just saw Mr. Wong came out to sign for it, so he hurriedly contacted Seok.

Knowing TK was at home, Seok finally let go of the big rock in his heart. Fortunately, he did not travel on business.

Seok and Byul quickly finished the bruch and set off to the old community...

Seok stood at the door of TK's apartment, breathing deeply nervously.

This is the first time that Kook is not by his side, and he is a little nervous to talk about cooperation by himself.

Byul saw Seok's anxiety, she approached him, and was encouraging him:

"Yon can do it, don't worry~"

Hearing Byul's sudden encouragement, Seok was greatly encouraged. All the timidity was gone in a trance.

Seok showed a calm smile, then adjusted the collar of his suit, and calmly pressed the doorbell button...

But after waiting for a long time, there was still no response in the apartment.

Seok and Byul looked at each other and were puzzled. They rang the doorbell several times in a row, but the result remained unchanged.

"Did he go out again? How about we ask the security guard again?" Byul said.

Seok sighed helplessly, "It can only be done like this."

Just when Seok and Byul were about to go downstairs, the door opened...

"Excuse me, have you ring the doorbell just now?"

After hearing a call, Seok and Byul looked at the door at the same time. They saw a thin boy in a plaid shirt appearing at the door.

He wears heavy black-rimmed glasses, and his hair is about 2 inches long, very untidy, and looks spiritless.