58~Christmas party

Seok and Byul are arranging Christmas decorations facing the wall, one is responsible for fixing the position, the other is responsible for slowly uncovering the bottom paper, and gently pasting the decoration paper.

The two divisions of labor, one left and one right, one tall and the other short are working together seamlessly.

At this moment, Seok fixed the pattern's position to prevent it from shifting, and looked down at Byul, as if he wanted to tell her something...

"Byul..."

"Huh? "

Although Byul was putting the pattern on it carefully, she also listened carefully to Seok's words.Seok pursed his lips and stopped talking.

After a while, he said: "You haven't been back to "Fire" recently, but I see you more often at home. What's the matter? "

Seok still failed to pluck up the courage, which to tell Byul the truth, he again used other things to prevaricate.

"This is father arranging. He saw my workload in "Fire" was not much, and many things could be left to Won and the others. He didn't want me to be so idle, so he asked me to participate in the work of the mansion. An opportunity for rapid growth. "

Although Byul asked ChanYog before, he still answered like this, but Byul still felt something was wrong in her heart.

"I see...Although our work is not difficult, Uncle Du can't switch you off like this. I'll tell him back, you still need to be in "Fire"!"

Seok was always stared at by his family in the mansion. Even if he met Byul, he didn't dare to talk. It was not convenient for the company, so he couldn't let Byul lose her position there.

After hearing Seok's words, Byul smiled lightly, her heart warm, and she felt a sense of security by Seok...

After pasting the pattern, Byul leaned down and took out the other patterns of the gift bag on the ground, ready to paste other places. When she bent down, the Star-moon necklace just fell out of her neckline.

Seok was startled when he saw it!

"You... still wears the necklace from me?"

Byul looked at the necklace in front of her and smiled.

"Of course, this is a gift you gave me, so beautiful, I must wear it every day~"

In an instant, Seok's heart was injected with a warm stream of heat, flowing all over his body.

Originally he thought this gift would be put into the drawer by Byul, and it hasn't been seen since her birthday, but he never expected that she would take it so seriously, which made Seok's heart full of touch.