14~Splashed by lemon tea

Originally, when Yong received the invitation from the bar, she was worried about whether it was an Invitation with erotic request, but her financial situation is too bad, so she still contacted the Kuntun bar manager to make an appointment to go step on it.

"Miss Yong, I'm Manager Wu who personally texting you."

Upon seeing Yong coming, Manager Wu smiled politely and greeted Yong friendlyly.

"Hello Manager Wu, I came here today to take a look at the venue."

Yong politely greeted him sideways.

"No problem, I am goona take you to the stage right now." After that, Manager Wu took Yong into the bar.

After Yong came to the bar, she found that the venue was more formal, the stage equipment was very complete, and the main stage was located in front of the dance floor.

"When we open  on Saturday, we will also invite magicians, laser dance troupes and other performance teams. If you agree to our invitation, we will put your pole dance at halftime, about 10:00, just the time is not too late, but would be asked for performing on this main stage. So what do you think about it?"

Yong looked around and it was still a reliable venue. She thought It should be no problem to follow it.

"I have no problem with the venue and the time, but I need to confirm the payment process with you."

"Well as we belong to a private bar. There is no way to give you the official seal and go through the process like a mall. But the advantage is that the payment is fast. After you make a decision today, we can sign a simple agreement, and both parties can sign it. We will give you 684,000 won for the performance fee, 3 minutes performance, I checked your market price, compared with your previous charges, our bid is more higher. As long as you could set it today, we immediately pay 70 % Of the first payment goes to your accounts?"

Yong was shocked by their ease, and it was the first time she encountered this kind of client.

"Are you sure you can make a payment today?"

"I can assure you that our opening time is too fast. I don't want to spend too much time on performance negotiations. Our boss is also the kind of person who would invite performers when he is fancy. More money is less problem. The key is the performance's quality should be in place."

"No problem, my show never goes wrong." Rarely meet such a straightforward invitation, she will not let herself out of moths.

Then Yong signed a performance agreement with Manager Wu. Once signed, Manager Wu directly asked the finance to make the payment.

After receiving the bank text message, Yong said goodbye to Manager Wu, and the funds finally had a buffer stage.

But when she walked out of the bar, Manager Wu was watching her leave with a smirk which in a bad conspiracy...