4~The first time, he saw her pole dancing

Harbour City International Airport
(P/S: All city names in this novel are purely fictional)

On the main road in front of the airport, a commercial sedan was approaching. The driver was a young woman in a black suit, red shirt and black tie.

On her pretty face, the skin looks white and clear against the background of golden hair. The slightly curled oblique bangs with crimson lips make her as delicate as a Japan manga heroine, but between her eyebrows and eyes, she also possesses a heroic spirit that can be admired by the same sex.

In particular, her expression was cold and no emotion was exposed, as calm as a pure ice lake.

The sedan stopped by the roadside, just in front of the airport gate.

Du Byul looked at the airport. There was a small stage not far away, where a piano and a silver steel tube were standing. Some of the staff members are finishing the decoration around the stage. It seems that the performance is about to begin.

She turned her eyes to the subordinate who was sitting in the co-pilot and said:

"Won, I will drive the car to a position where can be parked later. You take the master's "Name Card" and wait for him. His flight is almost here. "

"Okay, boss. So are you waiting for us in the car, or will you also enter the airport?"

Won, who answered Byul, was also wearing a suit, and he looked honest and loyal.

"After I park the car, I am gonna wait for you at the gate."

"Okay."

After saying this, Won took the nameplate with the word "Paeng Seok" written in a color pen and walked off the car to enter the airport.

After Won got out of the car, Byul glanced at the stage inside again, and then she pressed the car start button to drive it to a position where it could be parked in front.

At this time, Kook and Seok's flight was landing on the airport ground.

Seok was dressed in color trousers, a simple white shirt on the top, and a tie embroidered with stitching patterns, while Kook next to him was black jeans with a polka dot black shirt, revealing a V-shaped neckline.

They walked out of the cabin, one white and one black, one looks bright and sunshine, and the other looks dashing and mature, with very different styles, but they also attracted the eyes of the women.

From getting off the flight to waiting for luggage at the conveyor belt, no matter which side, there are always many strange women staring at them blankly. Some even whispered with friends, like to discuss whether to get  the phone number.

For these, Kook and Seok have become commonplace. After all, they have been these popular characters since high school. To avoid unnecessary conversations, the most effective way is to maintain a cold state without looking at any opposite sex.