46~Fire's Statement

Yong spoke quickly and accidentally said what she thought in her heart.

As soon as these words were spoken, Kook and Yong couldn't help being stunned at the same time.

Kook looked at Yong in amazement, a touch in his heart that was warm.

Feeling embarrassed to be stared at by Kook, Yong hurriedly turned around and said shyly:

"No~ I... I mean... you wooed me into the group.Before, I was the one who was so afraid of solo, but I can be told by you to do solo... then other people will probably want to join... "

Yong explained stutteringly, as if what she said just now was a love confession, not encouragement.

After hearing Yong's warm encouragement, Kook smiled.

"Thank you, Yong."

The temperature of the language was as soft as sunlight that could shake off the haze, Yong's heart was warmed up.

"No...you're welcome~ this is a trivial matter..."

Yong's face is low and the blush has dyed all over her body.

"It's too late, let's go back quickly!"

Yong moved small steps and walked forward quickly, not wanting to look back and let Kook see her now.

Even though her heart was surging, Yong said to herself at this time: Never let Kook find that she likes him!!!

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

At two o'clock the next day, Seok sent a message to Kook saying that he and Byul were back on the afternoon ship. And MinGo, who specializes in cartilage dance, also replied to Kook's message that he would join "Fire". He would pack his luggage and follow Kook in two days and go with him to Harbour City.

After seeing this news, the tension in Kook's heart eased slightly. Things are finally going in a good direction, but he don't know the answers from the street performers in the pedestrian square...

Just when Kook was worried about this problem, the doorbell of the villa rang suddenly...Kook and Yong went to open the door together, and there were two partners in the square dancing modern dance and Kachu, a popping boy.

With awkward smiles, they said hello:

"Hello, we have something to find you..."

After the three of them entered the house, Yong was like Kook's wife, preparing drinks and snacks from the previous movie to entertain them. The three of them were talking about their thoughts to Kook in the living room.