57~Come back

As soon as Yong got home, she sat in the living room with a sad face, always thinking about the solemn face of Kook just now.

Although Kook hasn't spoken, Yong can vaguely feel the uneasy atmosphere in him.

Why did he change after watching the commercial?

Moreover, Yong always thinks that one of the girls in "Tik Kids" is very familiar...

Suddenly, Yong suddenly realized that girl was a teammate of Kook's former dance group! On the day Yong went to "Fire" for the first time, she was seen in the promotional video on the first floor.

Because in that promo, Michelle was the only girl. The point was that her jazz dance style was too graceful.

Even Yong, who was also a girl, was conquered by Michelle at that moment, so she had a special impression of Michelle.

Seeing former teammates in other dance groups, it's no wonder Kook is unhappy...

Just after Yong thought she understood Kook's unhappy point, Byul just returned home, and now it's 11 o'clock in the evening.

"I'm back~" Byul yelled in a tired voice.

"You are finally back~~Why are you so late lately?"

Yong asked puzzledly. Recently, Byul has always come home very late, and during this time, Byul seldom returns to "Fire". Most of the morning, Yong took the bus back to the company by herself.

"I just came back from the Paeng's mansion. I'm having a meeting over there tonight, cuz there is a night monitoring system to find out."

"Paeng's mansion? Don't you just care about "Fire"? Why does even have to go to Paeng's mansion? "

Byul took off her coat and said:

"I don't know. Recently father always asked me to go back to "Pin Hit", and said that I have to understand all the security systems and arrangements of the Paeng family and participate, so he increased the workload and made it late every day. "

Byul said helplessly. Recently, ChanYog has added a lot of extra work to her and has stricter requirements on her, which was said to urge her to make progress.

On the surface, ChanYog said that he wanted Byul to grow quickly, but Byul always felt something was wrong...

But even if there is such a kind of communication intuition, Byul does not know how to verify it. It is better to put it aside and not think about it. She is really tired tonight.

She needs to change her mood now.

"Hey~don't talk about me, let me take a good look at your new look first."

After Byul hung her long coat back to the room, she hurried to Yong and looked at her new hairstyle.