30~Hug him unconsciously

Kook found two plaid shirts from the clothing room, which were old clothes for dancing. He held Yong's body with his hands, let her lean on him, and turned her face away, not looking at Yong nor down.

He first took a shirt and tied a knot around Yong's waist. He seemed calm, but the trembling of his hands and unfavorable movements fully exposed the acceleration of his heartbeat.

After tying one-piece, Kook took another one from behind Yong and moved to the front. Their bodies were pressed together. Yong's lips accidentally touched the collarbone exposed by Kook's collar, which was light and soft.

In a daze, as if an electric current rushed up from Kook's back, the heat in his heart became more surging!

The touch made Kook almost stop the movement of his hand. He bit his lip, trying to wake himself up, his eyes fixed on Yong's waist, just wanting to tie the knot quickly.

Suddenly, the phone rang, and Kook was so scared that the cold sweat he had been holding back broke out instantly as if he was found out when he was about to do something bad.

Kook cursed in a low voice: "Who the hell is so ignorant calling now?!"

After he quickly tied the knot, he didn't forget to pull out the bottom of the Yong T-shirt so as not to strangle her uncomfortably, then slowly put her back on the sofa and went to answer the phone.

Yong's lower body was covered by two shirts, tightly covered.

"Seok?"

"Is Yong with you now? Byul said she didn't see Yong when she got home, so she was worried."

"Yong is right next to me now, you let Byul not worry about it."

When Kook said this, his eyes were fixed on Yong's peaceful sleep, very gentle.

Seok lipped to Byul and said, "They are together."

Knowing that Yong was accompanied by someone, Byul eased her anxiety slightly. Tonight, she was also afraid that Yong would collapse after seeing Chuyi and Zinmin together, but because of her work, she could not stay by her side.

"Yong saw Zinmin and Chuyi together tonight and Chuyi is Yong's ex-boyfriend. He was the former head of Yong's dance company. Something bad happened in the middle."

Kook did not tell Seok that Zinmin wanted to slap Yong, only one sentence of "bad things" passed.

"She was very depressed and dragged me to drink. She was too drunk and completely unconscious." Kook felt distressed again when he said this.

"What?! They are so disgusting."

Suddenly seeing Seok cursing excitedly, Byul anxiously stepped forward and asked, "What's the matter?"