21~Hot breakfast

On the first day of being stationed in "Fire", all employees were full of confidence and high morale. They all rushed to do big business and worked hard, and with the help of the influence and appeal of "Pin Hit", they recruited the platform advertised vigorously and must recruit all the outstanding dancers and later personnel in the city, but the result of the recruitment made Kook and Seok feel tired.

Many dancers did not meet the requirements of Kook, or they did not have enough skills. In particular, many young people mistakenly thought that they were recruiting trainees, and even performed singing on the spot, saying it was an extra talent show, hoping to get bonus points.

Or being with bad attitude, disliked this, disliked that, complaining there is no bonus, but have to participate in choreography. They don't think it is worth doing, but in fact, the fixed salary of "Fire" is already higher than that of ordinary dance groups. Of course, the requirements will be higher.

The recruitment situation of Seok in the later period also encountered the problem of inadequate technology. They did not use AE software, did not know how to program, or set templates, even the soundtrack was not cut well. The absorbed technology was too low, Seok also Felt a headache for this group of people.

After a long interview, it is 8:00 in the evening. Everyone is tired and paralyzed in the conference room, not wanting to move.

Seok slumped on the office chair, shouting to the ceiling feebly:

"God, I just want to find a technical staff with 1/2 of my skill, why is so difficult?! Really no one like this in Harbour City?"

Kook beside him also sighed deeply and looked at the ceiling with helplessness:

"Just cuz we are a newly opened platform, and the experienced or skilled dancers would not appreciate it. They used to have a very good platform, so why should they come here to start again? Although this time with the help of "Pin Hit" , a lot of people came, but we overlooked a key message, "Pin Hit" was originally a traditional artist company. Most people thought we were looking for singers and dancers. Just explain to them what we do, we spent most of today. "

"Of course I know it, but there are no dancers, and means no content, then how do we push it? It's difficult~ If the first batch of content is not finished by the end of the year, Dad will definitely think I can't do it!" Seok felt scalp when he thought of this and was numb, just clutching hard with both hands.

Standing by the side, Yong saw the melancholy of these two bitter melon and wanted to help them, but after so many days of interviews, Yong found that her vision was really far behind them! Many of the questions they asked were unheard of. She never knew that the interview could be so complicated that she could not give any advice, which made her upset too.

"Do you think we shouldn't be confined to the Harbour City to find?" Seok suddenly thought of the nodules of the problem, and then pulled the chair to Kook and said.

Kook squinted his eyes and thought about it seriously...

"You are right, we shouldn't just look at Harbour City."

Suddenly, both Kook and Seok had new ideas in their heads. They restarted the laptop and planned to search for relevant information. At this time, Byul walked in.