32~A misunderstanding from the back stairs

On this weekend, Seok came to the Taekwondo Club downstairs of Byul's house early with great expectations and excitement.

Chatting with Byul since he sent Byul home on the night of the banquet, Seok learned that Byul would teach at the Taekwondo Club downstairs at home on weekends, so he wanted to take advantage of it.

Since Byul only talks to him about business affairs in the office on weekdays, it is better to find her to practice boxing on weekends. He didn't believe that by walking around Byul 7 days a week, she would not be impressed!

Just when Seok was dreaming about the future life with Byul, Byul also changed into her coach uniform and walked into the big teaching room.

Seeing Seok standing in the classroom early, Byul was a little surprised:

"Why did you arrive so early?"

As soon as he saw Byul coming in, Seok's eyes flashed brightly.

"It is the first day~ I want to come over early for warm-up exercises."

"I am surprised how you attach so much importance to Taekwondo, Master, when you told me to sign up that day, I thought you were joking."

"As long as I say something, I take it seriously." Especially about you!

Seeing Seok explaining to her so righteously, the corner of Byul's lips formed a faint smile.

"But Master, we have to wait a little longer here. The warm-up exercise requires all the students to arrive together before doing it together."

"It's okay, I also know that I was a lot early, " Seok said with a leisurely swing of his arms, in a great mood!

Of course, he doesn't matter. He arrived early just wanted to meet Byul earlier. Now that there are not many people, he has more time to be alone with Byul, better!

...

As the students entered the venue one after another, the originally empty and quiet teaching venue suddenly became full of voices.

Many people have signed up for Taekwondo at the Byul family. There are even many children who come to participate. When they enter the door and see Byul, they will happily surround Byul and call her "Teacher" cordially. Byul was also very happy to see these children, and her eyes were gentle, completely different from the usual cold and indifferent bodyguards.

Such a different appearance caused Seok's entire attention to fall on her, watching her obsessively. Sure enough, signing up for taekwondo is the wisest choice he has made recently.

At this time, a burly man, also wearing a coach uniform, walked into the classroom. As soon as he entered, he briefly glanced at the adult students inside, thinking that they were all there, so he picked up the list in his hand and called them one by one...