33~Kook and Seok have been together?!

"Although the effect of the first recruitment was not ideal, we also gained some experience from it. Considering Harbour City and other first-tier cities, people in related industries already have a high reputation in the circle, whether it is a dance group or a stage. "

"If they are hired, the price will be very high. Even if we sign a contract in the form of a partner since we are an emerging platform, the business conditions offered by the other party have great disadvantages for our long-term development, so we plan to another way."

Since the previous recruitment plan 2.0 Jason was passed, today is the day when doing a proposal to Hoiyu. In addition to Kook, Seok, Hoiyu, and Jason, the scene also included the directors of all "Fire" departments such as Cindy, Ada, and Byul.

"We plan to focus on digging talents in Mudu City! Although Mudu City is a third-tier city, cuz it is located between several first-tier cities and belongs to the central hub, many advertising companies, special effects companies, and even stage builders will outsource their work to the people here. ."

Kook turned the next page of PPT with the remote control, explaining seriously.

"Most of them are freelance jobs, the prices are cheap, but the skills and artistic literacy are very good, and they can even dig out a lot of resources that ordinary people don't know. There is also such an artistic and commercial atmosphere, and a group of excellent street artists has been born here. "

"They exist in the form of a small circle, they will battle, and they will also upload their works to the Internet. Although they are not professional dancers, their attitude towards the stage is very pure, and there is no restriction of professional dancers. There are many unexpected works presented. Like this..."

Immediately after, Kook played the video of Mudu City street performers that he and Seok spent all night searching the Internet. Most of them were team underground battles. Although their reputation is not as high as that of the first-line dance troupe of Harbour City, they are the ones who are the most open to dance and will not be framed by traditional dance styles. 

In particular, a team used a baseball cap combined with mechanical dance to battle. Their line was smooth and silky, but the mechanical dance was precise and smooth, and the movements were powerful and neat. People who watched the scene couldn't help but stare intently...

"This recruitment plan is well done. Just follow yours. There is no problem on business trips, Ada, you arrange for Seok and Kook to fly to Mudu City."

"Okay, Chairman Paeng ."

"We set up a performance team at the beginning of the month and pushed the content at the end of the month. Chairman Yuan from the Pick Top dinner party last week greeted me, and he is ready to leave a stage opportunity for us, Kook, Seok, you have to do it well this time."

"Don't worry, dad, we are more anxious than you. This business trip will definitely find talents back." Seok said confidently.

"By the way, Byul, you also arrange a security guard to follow them on business trips. Mudu City is always a third-tier city. The population is still messy, and you need someone to help Seok take care of them. Find someone who is careful to follow."