63~The Black Swan

The members of "Tik Kids" are all ready, waiting for the staff to set up the stage.

At this time Michelle walked out from the back. She was wearing a short black skirt with satin and tulle stitching together. The skirt had a few tassels, which swayed very gracefully.

But this grace is incompatible with her bleak face.

Under the stage, she still kept her eyes on the three people talking and laughing, and she hadn't shifted for a long time...

"Watch out!!"

Because Michelle was still in a daze, but her body couldn't react in time, her entire back was hit by an item that accidentally slipped and fell on the stage!

"Boom!!!" The voice was deafening!

Except for the people who were shocked and their pupils widened, all the surrounding audience heard was just hearing the host, who was still speaking loudly, and the main stage was still a curtain.

The falling props were all made of planks, which were so heavy that Michelle was dizzy.

Her shoulders were also in a state of insensitivity, and she couldn't even lift her hands.

"Michelle!!!"

John rushed to Michelle anxiously, moved away the props with the other two members, then helped Michelle up and handed her to the female members who rushed to later, holding her back, turned around and yelled at the staff :

"What are you doing?! Don't you know be careful?!!!"

The staff on the stage hurriedly apologized, but John didn't listen to their explanation at all, just focused on Michelle.

"Is it serious?"

Michelle's entire back shook like a biting pain, her always calm face wrinkled together, which was sweating frequently.

"I...can't move my hands...."

This sentence surprised John, he turned around, shouting nervously:

"Call Annie to dress up and replace for Michelle!"

At this time, Kook, Yong and Seok also walked into the crowd.

Kook asked worriedly: "Are you okay?"

Suddenly hearing a familiar voice, Michelle eagerly raised her eyes to look at that familiar face!Michelle's chest was suddenly filled with warm current.

He still cares about her!

John turned around and saw Kook, he couldn't help being stunned, and he also noticed the moving waves in Michelle's eyes.