16~A Criminal Punishment ?!

The emergency room of the hospital at 1:30 a.m was still crowded, and the medical staff were very busy.

Ziso was lying in the emergency room with needles at this time. The pain of the needles made him howl and screamed, spreading from indoor to outdoor, flooding the corridor.

Listening to this tragic cry, Yong clenched her trembling fists, thin beads of sweat pouring from her forehead. Her eyes were full of panic and anxiety at this moment.

Tonight she can be said to be unlucky! At first she was splashed all over, then the performance was cheated, making her dance in public like a stripper. Finally she kicked and injured an audience. A series of blows may be the consequence of criminal injury.

Yong shivered, tensely even pinched her nails so that her palm hurts. She was unmoved. On the contrary, she seemed to use the pain to punish herself. Why was her so reckless?

Don't say that the audience was a rich guy, even if it was a normal person, with her current financial situation, she can't afford the high medical expenses, let alone the criminal penalties for hurting others, her career is likely to stop here...

When she thought of this, Yong almost mentioned her throat with her whole heart. She didn't notice the blank eyes of the nearby male family members and male patients, all locked on her.

Due to such an emergency, Yong didn't care about changing clothes and went straight to the hospital wearing costumes. Under the projection of the hospital's incandescent lamp, Yong's snow-white skin gleamed with a glamorous pearl-like luster. 

her body curled up due to tension exposed the cleavage of her chest to the public, attracting the men around her to stare at her.

On the other side, Kook was standing by the nurse's station, waiting for Seok and Yan Chen, the lawyer of the Paeng's Group, to deal with Ziso's affairs. He clasped his chest with his hands, and looked at the sordid gazes all around him. Suddenly, his gaze became cold. Those large, ugly gaze inexplicably made him very angry.

Yong was lowering her head and suddenly saw a figure in front of her. She looked up and saw that it was Kook!

She slightly startled.

Kook looked at her worried and scared, as if numb, a trace of sympathy suddenly appeared in his heart.

Originally, Yong was the most innocent in this matter, but now she is very likely to bear an unreasonable charge, it shouldn't blame her!

Kook took off his coat and put it on Yong:

"The air-conditioning in the hospital is cold. Put it on ."

Actually, he don't want to make other mens' eyes enjoyable.

"Thank you."

If it had not been for Kook's reminder, Yong wouldn't have known that her skin was so cold.