15~The trap of the club stage

Yong changed into the costume of the show and sat quietly in the background.

Originally it was time for her performance, but Manager Wu came to her not long ago and said that the team behind the performances were all coming from outside the field. The way back would be relatively long. It was too late to go back and feared that the driver's was not sprightly enough, so he moved Yong's program to Later, Yong didn't feel wrong, so she agreed.

But as she waited longer and longer, the pointer of the clock moved from 10:00, 10:45, to 11:40, and Yong's mood became more and more uneasy and scared, and it was almost midnight, which much different from the time set before.

When Yong wanted to go to Manager Wu to confirm the performance time, Manager Wu happened to walk into the background.

"Miss Yong, it's your turn~"

With Manager Wu's announcement, Yong's tight heart relaxed a little, and she was finally on stage.

"Okay, I take there now."

"However, the position of the performance is a bit different from the original one. Because the last group left too many props, the back field staff is still cleaning up. The original middle position is now changed to the front of the stage, and the staff is already on the shelf. The steel pipe is not far away from the original position."

"It's no problem, I'm ready to come on stage."

Yong prepared with great energy, and Manager Wu at this time saw that Yong was so easy to fall into the trap, and smiled dirtily...

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Kook stood in front of the door of the box, his eyebrows clenched when his eyes fixed on the stage in front of him.

It was almost midnight, Yong hasn't performed on stage yet, and the bar's guests had also dispersed a large number, leaving only a group of playboys, as if waiting for some performance. The uneasy emotion strongly lingered in Kook's heart. It's not as simple as all that.

He tried to find Yong in the background, but he was stopped by the security guards.They said non-performers were not allowed to enter the door. He also found Ziso, but Ziso and his group of bad friends have been playing and ignoring him at all.

Seok beside him also felt the uneasy magnetic field of Kook, trying to comfort:

"Maybe I heard it wrong. It is normal to watch the show till now. The host also said that the show ended at 12 o'clock. Yong would be coming out soon~"

As soon as the voice fell, the light suddenly shone in front of the stage, and Yong just stood there.

"Look, isn't that Yong?" Seok pointed to Kook in front of the stage, where steel pipes stood.

After seeing Yong coming out, Kook put down his arms and his nervous hands.