61~The Cherry "kiss"

Yong resisted desperately, but Chuyi's body was as heavy as a mountain, firmly suppressing her, and there were noisy and busy voices from staff and performers outside, which was no way to hear what was happening in the waiting room.

Is everything about her going to be destroyed today?!

A burst of darkness suddenly enveloped her eyes, Yong closed her eyes in despair. Her heart was about to be overwhelmed by the helpless fear, and tears ooze from the corners of her eyes.

But at this moment, Kook's smiling face suddenly flashed in her mind!

Yong opened her eyes suddenly as if seeing the warm sunlight.

In an instant, the small match was lit again at the bottom of her heart. Even if the fire was very weak, she would never let herself be destroyed.

There must be something that can be used!

Yong bit her inner lip fiercely, the disgusting touch made her very uncomfortable and shuddered, but she still tried to keep herself calm.

She patrolled her surroundings and happened to notice the bottle of perfume that had fallen on the table. Her eyes widened suddenly as if she had seen a life-saving candle.

With all her energy, she put the right hand, which was against Chuyi, moved to the tabletop, the perfume side with difficulty, and tried to hook the long cap of the bottle into her palm with her fingertips...

But the distance of only a few centimeters made Yong very laborious, she couldn't hook it no matter what, and the chilling fear aggravated again, attacking Yong's nerves, but Yong still did not give up and forced herself to continue trying.

Her inner lip was also bitten out of erythema, she just wanted to use pain to forget her fear.

Yong uses her index finger to touch the perfume bottle, touch it again, tick it, tick it ...

Finally, she hooked the long cap and held the perfume bottle at once!

Without saying a word, she launched a fierce incense mist attack on Chuyi's eyes!

"Ahhh!!!"

Chuyi's eyes were stung by the perfume, and he let go of Yong, then Yong immediately sat softly on the ground, panting...

Finally saved!

The scorching pain made Chuyi take a few steps back, screaming violently.

Yong watched Chuyi howl in pain, he must be even more crazy and angry after a while...

At the same time, Yong noticed the eyebrow trimming knife on the ground and decisively pulled it into her hand.