23~Walk on the red carpet

At night, Byul's house

At this time, Byul is sitting at her desk, making final corrections to the dinner task list to make sure that tomorrow's banquet goes smoothly without any errors or omissions. And Yong behind her sits on a yoga mat and regularly completes daily compulsory yoga movements to keep her body soft.

After Byul corrected all the information, she noticed the list of seats in the banquet hall. The names of Chuyi and Zinmin appeared on it. Although Yong was sitting far away from their table, it is still very likely to meet them tomorrow.

Byul looked at the two names solemnly, and after a while, she turned and stopped Yong:

"Yong~~"

"What's the matter?" Yong asked while stretching, in a good mood.

Byul was silent for a few seconds...

"Nothing, just want to ask your male partner, is it decided?"

She still couldn't speak, telling Yong in advance that it would make her feel sad for one more day. It would be better to take a gamble, betting on a chance that is difficult to see among hundreds of guests.

"I don't know~ Cindy said that because I was the one who came out extra, the headquarters would arrange it. It seems that she will send a notice to the group tonight."

Yong said casually as if choosing who to be the male partner is not bad for her.

"You just let others come to help you choose a male partner?"

"There is not much I can do about it, I am a newcomer! Especially these days, everyone is busy arranging the venue and meeting guests. I am the only one in "Fire" who was not in busy. Although Kook asked me to concentrate on dancing and upgrade my skills, the content of the performance is still undecided. I feel like I didn't do anything in front of Cindy and others. Anyway, tomorrow night just be walking on the red carpet for a while, and I won't go dancing. It should be fine. "

After speaking, Yong changed to another yoga action. She lowered her body and pressed her chin against the yoga mat. At this time, the mobile phone in front of her rang as a group of news.

Yong flicked the phone with her finger, and what happened in the group was "Fire" admission time and the men's and women's red carpet list. When she saw the last line, she was shocked to pick up the phone and sat down!

"What?!"

"What's the matter?"

"Why my partner is Lin Kook?!"

After hearing that it was Kook, Byul chuckled.

"What are the odds! With so many people in the company, you  two can actually get together."