65~Treat him as a doll?!!

New Year's Day, "Fire" Office

"Happy New Year!"

As soon as Yong entered the office, colorful ribbons suddenly hit her. She couldn't help but pause, and didn't react for a while.

When she took away all the ribbons and raised her eyes to look forward, she saw Seok, Pona, Kachu, Jacky and other "Fire" members looking at herself with smirk.

"What's wrong?"

Yong frowned and asked, the expressions of the crowd puzzled her.

"It seems that you two were too crazy last night and didn't go online today."

Seok turned his face and glanced at everyone, then smiled ambiguously.

"Last night your performance ranked eighth on the trending topic, look!"

Pona handed the Ipad to Yong, and the webpage was filled with today's hot search lists and comments from major entertainment bloggers and channels on Yong's "Forest Feast" performance.

Although it is not as popular as the most popular "Tik Kids", for the newcomer dance group, it is already remarkable to get such attention.

Especially under the blessing of Yong's silver-white hair, many commentators said that Yong's performance was like a fairyland, and some even commented that it was like the flower fairy in Andersen's fairy tales, which was mesmerizing.

"'Fire' channel also added hundreds of thousands of subscriptions today, all of which were attracted by "Forest Feast"! Even the preview clicks of "Evil Boy Out 2" and "Nightingale 2" have doubled! Noona, we are completely on fire now. "Kachu said excitedly.

"Not only that, there are a lot of people on the channel who want to watch the live performance of "Fire". Today, Ada and "Pin Hit" have also received several business intentions and want to cooperate with our dance company. Even "Sense Life", a magazine that serves as a domestic quality life and art indicator, also wants to visit our team. If we can grasp this visit and business opportunities well, we are fully qualified to push ticket sales performances! "

Seok said decisively.

Due to the unprecedented success of Yong's performance last night, "Pin Hit" also held a group meeting this morning. The investment in "Fire" will increase in the new year. Ada and Cindy will start planning the "Fire" theater debut. They must consolidate the momentum for future domestic tours.

"It's rare that the performance is so successful. Today we must celebrate! But, to be honest, where is our leader?"

Pona was patrolling the surroundings and found that Kook was missing. It is reasonable to say that Kook should come back early in the morning, but now there is no one, so everyone turned their eyes on Yong.

As they all know, the two spent New Year's Eve alone last night!

We On Fireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें