17~Loyalty between girls

"Hahah, you just didn't see Ziso's awkwardness, he was really scared. For the first time in my life that I was so good at acting. You are so amazing, bro, how could you think of this script?!"

Seok happily sat in the Mercedes co-drive, with the convertible opened, he raised his hands coquettishly and let the saucy autumn wind blow his soft and fine hair, just like his current mood, extremely refreshing!

Kook drove the car with a satisfied smile on his lips:

"Ziso looks like he is the guy that bullies the faint-hearted and fears the stouthearted. When you come back, he keeps circling around you. He would only flatter you. When ordinary people provoke him, he would immediately become angry. The best way to deal with such people is to suppress them."

"Okay, okay, I know you are amazing, Director Kook!"

The series of words Seok just said to Ziso were all taught by Kook. According to Seok's usual carefree character, he could not think of this kind of "mind attack"!

"But Yong is unlucky too. Although there is no criminal penalty, the medical bills are ridiculous! I can see that she was really no money so that she picked up the bar business show. I said, let's sign her~" Seok tilted his head, ask Kook for his opinion.

It's rare to see Seok actively contributing to this event, and Kook teased it playfully:

"Well, you always talk about it, do you want to sign her, or do you want to pursue her?"

"What nonsense! I'm just for "Fire". Before, you said that we have to wait for the platform to be built and the building will be completed the day after tomorrow. It's time to tap potential talents and push the content quickly, otherwise I don't know how to explain the first quarter report to my dad! "

Seok righteously explained that although Yong is beautiful, she is really not his type. On the contrary, she fits Kook's ideal type more!

"In my opinion, you are the only one who want to pursue her. You care too much about Yong tonight."

When knowing Yong hadn't started her performance at 10:00, Kook was very weird, and his frowning eyebrows hadn't been stretched.

Kook curled his lips, looking slightly uncomfortable.

"Don't think too much. Seeing a girl being bullied like that, as a gentleman, I have to help."

Kook explained dubiously. In fact, apart from this one, there was also the "Jason File" incident that Seok didn't know about. Indeed, he cared too much about Yong tonight, but Kook didn't want to figure out why.

Seeing Kook dismiss the relationship indifferently, Seok didn't ask him anymore.

"Hey, when I was just waiting for Ziso to take CT, I searched for Yong's video on the mobile phone. Her pole dancing is really amazing. I think it's suitable for "Fire". It feels like we can play a lot of storytelling content. You could also go back to search and see. Anyway, the suggestion is given to you, whether to sign or not, think about it~"