1~The Dancing Competition

The huge stage is full of darkness, with only the three-dimensional words of "Global Dream Dancing" shining, strikingly placed in the center above the stage. 

The surroundings were so quiet that no sound could be heard, and no figure appeared.

In sharp contrast to this is the opposite side of the stage, with crowds of people in the audience and three  judges underneath. 

They all focused on the center of the stage, their eyes were revealing a strong thirst, waiting for the stage to change together.

"Boom!" "Boom!!" "Boom!!!" "Boom!!!!"

The sound likes a tennis ball landing, bouncing, and landing again faintly from the other side of the stage, from far to near. 

Then the sound grew louder with a fixed beat. All the audience and judges held their breath. 

With curiosity, the judges lean forward, fearing that if they were not careful, they would miss what happened later.

A moment later, a figure of a man appeared on the side of the stage, and a beam of chasing light hit him, showing only the lower half of his face.

He throws a ball to the ground, at the same time, a glowing red sphere also appears on the stage background screen, just in the "hand" of the man. 

He continually "threw" the ball to the ground, and the light ball of the screen also bounced to the ground as he threw it... 

All the amplitudes were the same reaction, directly reflecting that he was throwing the light ball of the screen.

The combination of this action and the picture instantly ignited the expectations of the audience.

Immediately afterwards, the man caught the light ball but did nothing...

Suddenly, under the projection of chasing light, the man's lips slightly raised, mixed with a touch of sexy and charming arc.

His right hand violently threw his light ball far away—Land, bounce and maneuver!

When the ball of light returned to his hand, the entire beam of chasing light fell completely on him!

The background music suddenly sounded, and the exclusive customized Western-style sound echoed around the stage.

Lin Kook raised his eyebrow, smiled confidently. He threw the light ball upward.

Immediately, he use his shoulders to hold the light ball, and shake the left and right shoulders with the drum. 

The light ball jumps up and down with the rhythm of his shoulders, as if he was using the shoulder to control the movement of the light ball.