70~Can you not go there?!

In order not to disturb the conversation between the two of them, Seok drove everyone and the members who were hiding in the partition, to the small meeting room next to the planning room.

It has been 20 minutes since they just came in, but the planning room is still not moving at all, and the waiting is annoying.

"Why president rush us here? We want to know what would they happen." Kachu complained aggrievedly.

"That's it, I still want to see if there will be a scene of their resurrection of old feelings." Jacky also followed the complaint, why stop them from watching the drama?

But as soon as he finished saying this, Pona's fist slammed his stomach, Jacky was almost choking on an internal injury.

"What are you doing?!" Jacky asked Pona fiercely.

Faced with Jacky's stupid question, Pona felt speechless, and she cast her eyes to Yong's side.

Jacky followed Pona's gaze and saw Yong's gloomy face, instantly aware of the situation, and then closed his mouth and remained motionless.

Different from the people around Yong, at this time, Yong's pupils are as light as a misty gauze, and there is no response...

The scene fell into loneliness again, even the air was pouring out the message of fleeing.

Seeing those who dare not say anything, Cindy felt angry.

She got up and said, "I'm going outside to pour a cup of coffee." But in fact, she wants to go to the planning room next to it!

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

"I had said it- I won't go there!"

"That place has so many memories of us, and it is gonna be demolished, we will never see it in the future...I just want to leave the last memory before it is demolished. Isn't that okay?"

Finally, Michelle choked on the trembling voice and said her true intentions.

Her tone was humble, like a withered flower that had been emptied of all arrogance, begging for only the last trace of nourishment.

Facing Michelle like this, Kook froze.

He clearly remembers she was a girl who has always been so proud that can't bow her head, but now she pleads with him so pitifully...

Without responding to any words, Kook lowered his eyes slightly.

He admitted that he was still faintly caught in the bottom of his heart...

At this time there was a knock on the door.