56~Silver Hair

With an uneasy mood, Yong squeezed Kook's hand tightly, even her other hand firmly grasped the sleeve of Kook's jacket, for fear that she would lose herself. And then they walk into "Circle Studio".

Once inside, the arc corridor full of high-level sense is greeted in front of you. Along the axis, the walkway is covered with a circle of uneven full-length mirrors, matched with the cool mu white wall and gray marble floor.

The whole visual is elegant and has a sense of order, layer by layer, as if leading towards a future capital, full of mystery.

While walking, Yong looked around, curious and hesitant in her eyes.

After a while, she and Kook came into the house. The layout is also made of circles, which is in line with the concept of "Circle" and the whole space is mainly decorated with white.

The ceiling is embedded with circular rose gold lamps, supplemented by the layout of gold and copper tabletops and chairs. Insides, the various areas are divided by hollow partitions and artistic statues.

The outermost area is the waiting area, where there are French pastries and black tea, which are used for customers' entertainment while waiting; the middle area is the hair customization area and the beauty care area, which are used for customer hair care, skin care, and create exclusive styling; the center of the circle is VIP Area, a fully transparent glass room, exclusively for VIP customers, many artists would come to the VIP area to make styling from time to time.

Most entertainers come through the exclusive passage of the parking lot upstairs, while the elevator goes straight down. As the studio is located in the prosperous area of Harbour City, which the land is very tight, the nearby parking lot is only a small parking lot on the upper floor and the opposite road where Kook's Mercedes parked on .

Generally, artists would choose the more private parking lot upstairs to enter the store. Every time before they come to the store, the staff would close all the curtains in the glass room to ensure the privacy of the artists.

Seeing such a magnificent store, Yong couldn't help swallowing, it was more advanced than any hair salon she had been to in the past.

It's not so much a hairdressing salon as it is a trendy shop.

"Kook~Haven't seen you for a long time!"

While Yong was still in shock, she suddenly heard a hearty male voice.

At this time, Kook also gently released Yong's hand, high-fiving and bumping his chest with the handsome guy in front of him, as if they were very familiar with each other.

"Hi, Kelvin~"

"Finally I have invited you busy guy to my studio..."

Kelvin said excitedly, just in time, he also took aim at Yong who was standing behind Kook.

"She is the guest you brought today?"