54~She did it !

"Hello, I am Yoko, a free pole dancer from Han City. I am very happy that Miss Yong has performed wonderful work for us. Because of this performance, many people around me have changed their views on pole dancing and finally stopped looking at it with that secular look. I also received performances myself. I really appreciate Miss Yong for rectifying the reputations of our pole dancers. Our dance species is no worse than other dance species..."

"I'm Mia from Harbour City and I'm in college. My association is pole dancing cuz I really think pole dancing is beautiful. But cuz the public has a lot of misunderstandings about it, I've never dared to tell my family I'm doing it. I learned pole dancing, but after watching your video, I was very encouraged. Pole dancing can still dance beautifully and gorgeously. My parents also pay attention to this show. I just want to tell them loudly, your daughter, I'm learning pole dancing. Pole dancing is not ashamed!"

"「Rebirth of Elf」 gave me too much shock. Although my current technology is not as good as Barbie, I will work hard..."

.............

Cindy shows the support of Yong from pole dancers from all over the country or people who are learning pole dancing. This show conveys positive energy and atmosphere to society. It is a socially spontaneous short video activity which push the topic of "Rebirth of Elf" to a higher level.

In addition to thanking Yong for changing the public's perception of pole dancing, these dancers all covered Yong's performance. Even if only a short snippet was taken, everyone's expressions were confident and happy, which brought Yong a lot of emotion.

She looked at everything in front of her incredulously, listening to the dancers' encouragement to her, a mist suddenly appeared in her eyes...

The touched expression was also seen by Kook beside her.

He patted Yong's hand lightly, encouraging her.

After feeling Kook's encouragement, Yong lowered her head and pursed her mouth. The impact all this brought to her was too great...

After the meeting, everyone walked out of the meeting room one after another. Only Yong was still looking at the screen in the computer, watching the short videos one after another, concentrating attentively.

She has always wanted to change the public's misconceptions about pole dancing, hoping everyone can treat it as a serious dance, but starting from the "Art Installation", her efforts have always failed to see a trace of results.

But now, she has done it! Finally, someone wants to see dancers in their field.

When she thought of this, the hot current in her heart almost filled Yong's chest, and the tears were also rolling in her eyes at this moment.

"Why aren't you leaving?"

Kook's sudden question made Yong stunned.

She hurriedly wiped away the teardrops that had overflowed from the corner of her eyes and did not want to lose her mind in front of Kook, although she had lost her mind a lot.