3~The Dance group collapsed

Michelle hurried out!

"Jake! Jake! Wait for me!"

In the hotel lobby, Michelle hurriedly followed Kook's pace.

Hearing the sound of high heels walking, Kook was afraid Michelle would twist, then he stopped.

Seeing Kook stop, Michelle's frowned brows relaxed slightly:

"Jake, why are you to say quit?"

"Then you talk about my position in "Tik Kids"? What is the highest achievement I can get? The Chief Dancer? "

Kook's words broke Michelle's mind. At that moment, Michelle's eyes were in a trance, not daring to look directly at Kook's eyes.

Looking at Michelle's evasive expression, Kook knew he had guessed it!

"You have encouraged me to participate in this competition before ... did you know that if we won, we have to join "Tik Kids" ?"

Michelle paused, she nodded gently.

"How did you know it? You shouldn't know Mr.Smith at that time."

Michelle bit her lips and looked away, saying slowly:

"A friend told me..."

"Friend? Is it John?"

Michelle looked up at Kook in amazement and he was guessed again.

Kook sneered : "Really it's him..."

John is the deputy head of "Tik Kids". Previously in the university, he, Kook and Michelle were from the same dance association, all from Asia.

At that time, the most powerful members of the dance association were Kook and John, but they were so different.

Kook pursues the creation of his own brand, and he prefers to spend more time on the layout of the content. But John focuses on dancing skills. Compared with the output works, he prefers to participate in the competition, blessed with awards, and then he would be worthy of high value.

John's entry into "Tik Kids" was also driven by a bunch of certificates with high gold content.They have been friends during college, but since Kook and Michelle were together, the relationship between them has faded, because John also has a crush on Michelle.

After graduating, John left the city for development. It can be said that they broke off contact for several years, but why did Michelle and John suddenly contact?

Realizing Kook's doubts and displeasure, Michelle hurriedly explained: