60~Barbie's crisis

On December 31, HBK New Year's Eve scene

Today is the day of the HBK New Year's Eve party and the huge stage is also full of dazzling spotlights.

In response to the loud music at the opening, Hoiyu and Mrs.Paeng led a group of "Pin Hit" C-levels, guarded by bodyguards, and walked into the VIP viewing area one after another.

At this time, Byul was guarding the door, carefully watching whether there was anything unusual around the C-levels. At the same time, Chuyi also stood a few meters behind her observing.

Afterward, he lowered his head and stared openly at the employee ID in his hand. Suddenly a sly flashed through his eyes as if he was thinking about something...

This employee ID is actually a trick that Chuyi used to trick Cindy into saying that Zimin wanted to go backstage to get a signature during New Year's Eve so that she could send an employee ID to facilitate them to enter.

Since Zimin is the niece of Chairman Paeng, Cindy is also okay, so she gave Chuyi an additional employee ID.

Kook and Seok did not know about this.

For Cindy, it just means people at headquarters want to use relationships to get backstage, and it has nothing to do with "Fire".

Seok on the other side also managed the entry of other members into the venue.

Although all members could not participate this time, in order to make up for the regrets of the members, Kook and Seok paid for the tickets at their own expense and directly bought the front row seats for the members.

Everyone entered the venue with great excitement, and it was the first time to watch such a grand party!

"You are sitting here tonight, and the bathroom is there. Kook and I will stay backstage and can't watch the show with you!"

"President, please don't worry, we will sit obediently tonight, you two just do the following work, Yong is the most important!"

Pona said sensibly.

Seeing the members were not affected by the cancellation of the performance, Seok felt relieved.

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

"Fire" Waiting Room

The costume staff and makeup team brought the performance clothes and cosmetics to the waiting room. At this time, Yong was sitting at the dressing table, taking deep breaths nervously.It's finally New Year's Eve, and in about two hours, she will perform to audiences all over the country.

Even her dad in Han City called out to the neighbors when he heard that his daughter was going to be on TV, also including her high school classmate KimYoo to watch the New Year's Eve party together!