27~Cook for Byul

After the banquet, Zimin and Chuyi sat in the back seat of the commercial vehicle and headed home.

Although she has been targeting Yong tonight, it is undeniable that Chuyi's eyes on Yong made Zimin very angry on several occasions tonight.

"Peter, you park the car aside, then go outside, I will let you in later!"

Zimin ordered the driver to stop. Chuyi couldn't help being stunned by this move. Does Zimin mean to settle accounts with him?

After the driver got out of the car, Zimin immediately leaned on her side and said angrily to Chuyi:

"You are bold tonight! How dare to meet Yong privately?!"

"No...It is... she took the initiative to find me out."

Chuyi said with a guilty conscience, not to let Zimin discover that he took the initiative to find.

"She asked you out to meet, and then you attended her appointment?! Now the whole Pin Hit knows that you are my boyfriend. You suddenly got close to a certain girl. How do you let the company think about me? And that girl is still Kook's girlfriend, who now being reused by my uncle. Are you crazy?!"

"I swear! She was really begging to let me go out and talk, and I didn't want to agree at that time, but she kept pestering me, and there were other people around me watching. I went to a place with her cuz I was afraid of being misunderstood. I really didn't know the relationship between her and Kook..."

Chuyi lied calmly, even if he wanted to destroy Yong's reputation.

Zimin put her arms around her chest and sighed helplessly.

"Really?"

"Really."

Zimin looked at him angrily, not knowing whether it was true or false. Chuyi saw that Zimin's anger dropped slightly, he hugged her waist and whispered in her ear:

"I broke up with her for you back then. With a sexy stunner like you in front of me, why should I find the little bunny back?"

Zimin's ears were tickled by the ambiguous and low voice, and she couldn't help smiling in an aversion.

"Okay, I forgive you, she did this because she lost to me, I understood her!" Zimin said narcissistically.

Chuyi smiled slyly when he heard Zimin forgive himself.

"My baby is the best!" Immediately Chuyi put his lips between Zimin's neck and sucked her scent. Of course Zimin knew what he wanted to do, and she boldly placed Chuyi's palm on herself on the body, twisting her waist and tangling with Chuyi.

At this time, an ambiguous and erotic atmosphere suddenly rose in the car, and the faint silhouette of the car window revealed a passionate drama...