22~Seok's Female Companion

"Byul, here's the deal. Didn't I have been busy recruiting before? The day after tomorrow is the 30th Anniversary party of Pin Hit. Before I was so busy that I forgot to find a female companion. And I know you well too. Maybe you could be my female companion that night..."

"Ah!!! No!! it seems so insincere!!!"

"Emm, Byul, the 30th-anniversary party of Pin Hit the day after tomorrow is an important day. I want to invite you to be my female companion. I hope you could not refuse..."

"Ah~~ This is so frivolous, she will regard me as a playboy~"

On this day, Seok returned to "Fire" early, standing alone at the glass of the gate, muttering to himself to the shadow inside, practicing repeatedly.

For a while, he looked casual, and for a while, he looked handsome with raised eyebrows. He hopes that before everyone returns to "Fire", he can invite Byul to be his female companion. As far as he knows, Byul is the first one to return every day, and he must seize this opportunity.

After trying many modes, Seok took a deep breath and said to himself in the glass with serious and serious eyes:

"Byul, the day after tomorrow is the 30th Anniversary party of Pin Hit. I hope I could invite you to be my female companion..."

While Seok was concentrating on the exercise, Yong walked into the gate, and suddenly saw Seok talking to himself against the glass, she was startled.

She saw Seok's tense expression full of tension, and fell into the dark pupils, with a touch of the tenderness of prayer.

It is very abnormal!

Yong asked him blankly: "President...what are you doing here?"

Suddenly interrupted by Yong, Seok immediately put away his seriousness.

His eyes were suddenly bent into crescents and he looked at Yong with a smile, pretending to say calmly:

"Nothing~~ I'm just waiting for Kook to come back~ Why are you the only one? Where is Byul?"

"Byul is parking, come in later."

After hearing Yong's answer, Seok's eyes flashed a sigh of joy. Doesn't it mean that Byul will come in alone?

Seok suppressed his inner joy and continued to say calmly:

"I got it, you can go up first."

"Then I go up first..."

Yong looked at him puzzled. Although her heart was full of questions, she didn't ask much, and went straight to the elevator door, ready to go up to the dance studio.

After a while, Seok saw through the glass that Byul was about to reach the gate!