42~The competition in the ancient wall

Yong took the spray and continued to spray on her twisted ankle. Although her foot still felt a little sore, it was much better than last night.

At this moment, the sound of the key opening the door came into Yong's ears.

It is Kook come back!

Yong quickly raised her eyes and looked in the direction of the door.

As soon as Kook entered the door, he saw Yong sitting in the living room.

They looked at each other and did not speak for a long time...

Kook was still in the embarrassment of last night and didn't react for a moment to say anything. 

But Yong, compared with Kook's embarrassment, her anxiety finally settled.

Since discovering Kook was not in the villa, Yong had missed him very much, even though he had only disappeared for two hours.

Yong hidden her thoughts fast, then cheered up and smiled to Kook:

"You are back~"

"Em! " Kook nodded in a daze.

It seemed that Yong was not angry or suspicious about what happened last night.

"Are your feet better?"

Although Kook is in an uncomfortable state, he still cares about Yong's foot injury.

"It's much better, there is nothing wrong with walking. I also sprayed the medicine just now. I think I can run and jump tomorrow~"

Yong said very happily, she was not affected by what happened last night.

"That's great~ I bought two fried noodles and some dishes. Let's eat together."

Kook turned his head and pointed in the direction of the dining room.

He left at noon. At that time, he secretly opened the door of Yong's bedroom and saw she was sleeping soundly, but he didn't bother her, just went out alone.

And the place where he got out, there happened to be Mudu City's special fried noodles. Kook thought there was no extra ingredients in the villa. After returning home, Yong should have woke up, so he packed a few, and then hurried back to the villa, worried Yong was hungry.

They walked to the dining room together. After Kook divided the dishes, they sat at the table and started to eat.

Kook was groaning with hunger since he was running around for a long time. At this time, he didn't care about his image, just tucked into the food hungrily. This appearance attracted Yong's attention.