20~A new fan

"Da-da-da"

Yong, who had just finished dinner, was holding her chopsticks and following the movement of the second hand from the clock, beating the empty bowl in front of her blankly.

At this time, she was still in a state of uncertainty and trance, whether to go or not? There is still no clear answer.

Suddenly, her eyes were staring around, where's her phone?

She remembered that the phone had fallen on the bed, so she went back to the room to retrieve the phone. When she sat back at the dinner table and turned on her phone screen, she was stunned!

Dozens of comments were displayed on the platform. She didn't expect the fans to be so caring. Originally thought they would treat that mood as a normal complaint. But now, she got replies from so many people. She quickly pulled down the phone and opened the comment interface:

"Eonni, don't worry so much, just do it if you want, I will always support you!"

"It is of course a good thing to have new opportunities. Your old group used to wasted you too much and didn't use your advantages at all."

"Although I don't know the real situation, I hope you can get better and better."

.........

A series of warm and encouraging messages came into Yong's eyes, and her heart suddenly felt a warm flow of heat lingering, calming her unconfident heart.

She was very moved.

Yong has been flicking the phone screen to read the messages. When she saw the last one, which was the first one to comment on, her eyes were surprised.

It turned out that she wrote it shortly after she posted it?!

"Maybe some unpleasant experiences in the past made you suspicious of yourself and dare not take a step forward, but please believe that no one can take away your brilliance on the stage. It was not in the past, not now, even not in the future!"

A few simple words, but deeply peeked into Yong's heart, moved her a lot! It was as if the dark clouds in her heart were all broken up suddenly, and made the mood became clear.

Yong smiled knowingly.

She was very grateful to this person who was able to poke the message of her thoughts. She looked at the comment ID-Jake. This name is relatively unfamiliar. It isn't a fan name that she often sees, is it a new fan?

Under the push of curiosity, Yong clicked on the main interface of this "Jake", but only music, stage, movies, photography, and more artistic and niche ones were shared inside, and he did not leave anything about his life or other information...

Actually, this ID is Kook!

When Kook searched Yong's video at that time, he also found her social media account.