71~The Unconnected Call

Michelle was overjoyed when she saw Kook's appearance, and splendid flowers bloomed on her face.

"You came!"

She stepped on high-top Martin boots and ran into Kook's arms at high speed, hugging him tightly.

Feeling Michelle's embrace again, Kook was a little surprised.

Then, he slowly put his hand on Michelle's shoulder, staring at Michelle with lowered eyelids.

Some kind of thought is coming out of his chest...

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Byul's house

Today is the day of ChanYog's surgery, Byul has to stay in the hospital all night, so there is only Yong sitting in front of the coffee table at home.

Since came back from "Fire", her complexion was as pale as the gray sweater on her body.

She looked at the phone blankly, as if the other side of her soul had been put into the screen. As long as the screen of the phone was black, she would press the button again to make the phone light up.

Over and over, mechanically repeating...

Just when the screen was on this time, the clock jumped from 21:59 to 22:00, and Yong's pupils twitched.

It was just two hours before the appointment time, and the sadness in Yong's eyes became heavier...

After knowing that Kook "will go", Yong regretted everything she said in the practice room, the sentence "I don't want him to go" is true!

But nothing will change if she admits it.

After returning from Mudu City, Kook said with certainty that "she is just his dancer", and even deceived them as "gay", which the fear of not telling the truth is mainly cuz of Byul.

She had never heard him say she was "special".

It seems that her role by his side has always been a girl who is very good at pole dancing, a best friend of his good brother's favorite object.

Other than that, there is no other role.

In such a position, how could she have the right to let Kook not meet his confidante who has been with him for eight years?

She didn't.

But even if she kept telling herself to recognize the truth, in Yong's heart, she still wanted to contact Kook!

She wants to know where he is, she wants to know about them, she wants to know his options!