Chapter - 15: Prank and Warning !!!

The rest of the day went by we resting and just meeting during dinner. I had a long chat with Pearl and then went to sleep and didn't bother much as to what Drake was doing. I had to stay away from him and his thoughts too as much as possible. But would it be possible?

It was first day to office and I was quick enough to rise and get ready. I checked the time and looked towards the stairs waiting for Drake to come down for breakfast. We had to be in an hour in the office and there was no sign of Drake yet. Setting up the table with Pancakes , maple syrup , eggs and bacon I climbed the stairs and reached the door of his bedroom. Taking a moment, I gently knocked the door calling his name.

I could hear no reply, twice, thrice and four times I knocked the door yet no response, irritated I tried to push the door and not knowing the door was unlocked and the force applied, I pushed myself right onto the happily sleeping Drake .

The commotion definitely made Drake to wake up and he smiled holding me through my waist while my eyes widened with shock and cheeks heated with embarrassment.

"if you are to wake me up everyday like this, I sure would love to sleep till you wake me up"

"So..Sorry..I ..."

"don't be Hele. You being so near me is what ..." he didn't complete as I narrowed my eyes.

"Drake, can you please let me stand"

"No I feel better with you in this position"

"Drake"

"Hele"

"Pleaseeee"

"Fine" he left his grip on my waist and I stood up adjusting my skirt.

"We are getting late, we have around 45 minutes to reach office. Can you please get ready fast"

He smiled and removed the quilt and that was when I realised he is already ready

"What the"

He was laughing holding his stomach seeing my reaction

"You are terrible Drake" I yelled, he looked at me for a second and continued laughing. I was angry yet seeing him laugh like that was making me feel happy, the feelings I want to keep away were flowing within me.

"I am going down and you better come down so that we can go" I stomped and left from there faking anger yet smiling within.

After that little prank he pulled he rushed down and since we weren't left with much time, I packed the breakfast as Drake was ready with his car right near the driveway.

Once in car he still had that amused face.

"Stop laughing it wasn't funny"

"Really. I thought it was funny"

"Because of you I couldn't have breakfast on time and I would be grumpy the whole day" I huffed

He went silent as if some button was switched on, I looked at him and could see he was feeling guilty

"I..I am sorry Hele...I shouldn't have pranked .." before he could complete

"Yeah.....You shouldn't have" I turned towards the window and smirked

"Let me complete Hele" he said as I looked at him questioningly

"I was saying I am sorry Hele, I shouldn't have pranked in the morning, I should have done during the dinner time" he winked and broke into laughter, while I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

This man is crazy and I am loving his craziness and easy going way. So much for trying to keep away.

As he pulled the car in the parking space and I was about to get down, he held my hand. His simple touch was making me comfortably nervous