Chapter 38: Surprise guest and a night of passion!!!

Authors Note : This chapter has mature content. Readers below 18 years of age are asked to skip the content marked with proper warning statements.

Helena POV:

"Ohh there you go love birds. So finally Drake you are back" Liam spoke breaking our moment

We both moved away and smiled. Drake hugged Liam.

"Thanks man for taking care of my girl. I owe it to you"

"I am happy you both are together now. Damn she is one stubborn girl and you one dumb idiot. Steve and I had to go through so much to make you both realize what you were about to give away"

"Goldy...I think you are talking too much" Ronald spoke and that's when Drake looked at Ronald

Drake POV:

I thanked Liam and then saw another guy who I am presuming to be Ronald asking Liam to stop embarrassing us.

"Hi, I am Drake Johnson. Nice to meet you"

"Hi, I am RONALD DANIEL SAMSON – Goldy's I mean Liam's best friend since childhood. "

"This name seems familiar" I mumbled but I am sure everyone heard

Liam and Ronald both smiled

"I can understand, everybody has heard my name but only few people have seen me and known me"

"Ro . You can trust them" Liam said

"I know Goldy, otherwise I wouldn't have introduced with my full name"

"Wait a second. You are Ronald Daniel Samson " I looked at Hele whose eyes grew wide as if we both were thinking the same "as in son of Mr. Raymond Daniel Samson – The richest man alive on earth & her highness Queen of Ardens, Mrs. Tiara Daniel Samson – you are Prince of Ardens and the would be CEO of SCG and elder brother of the would be queen of Ardens - Riana Daniel Samson ?"

He nodded and Hele and I stood still trying to believe that the person who was standing in our house is in real. He was looking as simple as us. No attitude, no arrogance and no authority just as friendly as Bert and Liam. Surprisingly there were lot of rumors' stating Ronald Daniel Samson is one heck of an arrogant, intimidating, intelligent, handsome brat.

I looked at Liam and then at Hele as if asking what's happening.

Hele explained me that Liam is Liam Goldman the CEO of Goldman Inc and how she got to know about this a few hours before. However she said she didn't have any idea that Ronald was Ronald Daniel Samson until now.

"I hope you guys don't mind our presence here. Let me know if there is any trouble, we would stay in our hotel. " Liam said

"Shut it Liam. I have asked you both to stay in our home. You guys are not going anywhere. I know our house wouldn't be as comfortable as your hotel is , but still I want you guys to stay. I am sure, Pearl, Bert, Ann and Steve would want to join us by tomorrow once they know we both are here and together. Hope you both wouldn't mind a day extra with all our gang" Hele said

"Hahhh...can I ever deny a flock of people and some best times?" Liam replied

I looked at Ronald and spoke "Mr. Samson is it okay with you?"

"Mr. Drake Johnson, I guess it would be perfect if we are on first name basis, Mr. Samson makes me feel old which I am certainly not. I already like your home and I already feel like we all would soon be going to become great friends."