Chapter-22 : Half Truth's are dangerous!!!

Drake POV:

Its one of the best day of my life. I have never thought that Hele would ask me to take her. She trusts me and now Its my responsibility to not break her trust. In every possible way I am off the market.

"Drake" Hele called me from the dining area

"Yeah babe" I answered without turning back to keep an eye on the pasta

"Eww....dont be so cheesy...call me Hele...that's better"

I rolled my eyes...this girl I tell you is pretty different from everyone.

"Ok ...do you need something ..Hele....?"

"Umm yeah....which movie would you prefer to watch?"

"Anything you would want to"

"Don't give me choices Drake, you would end up getting bored"

"really?"

"You can check with Pearl " I saw her smiling as I turned towards her

"Dutch movie?" I winked

"I don't mind"

"DagLicht" We both screamed in union...I then understood she is also a sucker for Mystery/Thriller genre...

As I brought the Pasta and placed it on the table, Hele held my hand and pulled a chair to make me sit

"Normally, a guy has to do this for a girl" I said

"well I know but it isn't a hardcoded rule...you cooked for both of us, let me be the gentlewoman here" she winked

"you know you are ..."

"impossible...I know" she supressed her smile as she bit her lower lip

I pulled her and made her sit on my lap and held her securely ....

"Drake...let me serve"

"no..." I bit her neck and earned a painful moan from her , when I soothed it with my tongue she stared at me and bit my lip soothing it with her tongue

I knew both our bodies were asking to get intimate yet again, but I had to control. She would be sore and I cant scare her.

"As much as I want to take you here right on the dining table, I would control because"

"Because I am sore and hungry " she yet again completed as if reading my mind

I pecked her lips and released her as she proceeded to serve both of us. I waited for her to taste and she closed her eyes as if absorbing the flavours, I shook my head and we finished as silently as possible. The night passed by we almost having a movie marathon starting with Daglicht and ended by watching Notebook. We had set a pretty good routine every day and days passed by without much of changes.

Today being Thursday I had a meeting to attend with one major investor. Hele and I had worked our asses of to make him agree to atleast look t out presentation.

"Hele you ready?'

"Drake can you handle this meeting alone, I need to visit De Riveria, the finance department had found some discrepancies and that's a priority task"

"But..."

"I know what you are gonna say, but its fine Drake, I am just an employee here and you are the boss, so take the pride and lead it in your way" she smiled

"You are not just an employee Hele. You are an asset to our business. God hadn't you been with me, I would have never manged to bring him till here"