Chapter -20 : First Time !!

Author's Note:  This chapter contains Mature and Explicit content. You are being warned. Please read at your own risk !!!

Helena POV:

That night we slept decently together and it was the most peaceful sleep I had in my life. When I opened my eyes, I could see myself scooped up from behind by Drake. I gently took off his arm around me and turned towards him.

His messy hair, cute pout and calm face was a sight to behold. How did I get so lucky all of a sudden to be with him as my boyfriend.

BOYFRIEND sounds good right! But he didn't call me his girlfriend yet. I think he would soon. Such a ridiculous thoughts I am having , I shook my head and smiled.

"what makes you smile so happily?"

"You are awake?"

"I would be if you aren't next to me in my arms" he winked

"easy, peezy Mr. Cheesy" I stuck my tongue out

"How mature! and what's with easy cheesy whatever" he asked amused

"Ohh. That's how Pearl and I used to say, when anyone who threw cheesy lines to us as a part of flirting"

He pulled me and I laid on his chest.

"Drake. I have a morning breath and I need to head out to washroom"

"I don't care about morning afternoon or evening breaths Hele. All I need is to be near you"

I got away from his grip "You would get bored of me soon"

"Never"

"Yes. We are and will be practically staying in the same house, working in the same office and sharing same cabin. Long story short we see each other 24 X 7 and that's not healthy too."

"I don't care"

"it seems good now Drake but it will ruin in long term. So..." I went silent for few seconds

"Spill it Hele"

"I am thinking that atleast one day of the weekend we will give each other space." I turned towards him and could see his face fallen . I held his hand and pressed it "Drake, I don't want you to get bored of me. Space is very necessary in every relation, I cant overwhelm you and the same goes with you. I want us to be together while being independent. I am just saying it for our good and if you don't agree I wouldn't insist and we would do what you want to"

He didn't speak for a while and then taking a deep breath "I guess you are right! I will go and check on the De Riveria on weekends "

"Hey you got to come back without hooking up with any other woman out there" before I could stop words were out of my mouth making him laugh

"Jealous Girlfriend you are" he spoke amid laughs

"Girlfriend !?'' I looked at him

He shrugged as if it was normal and got up walking towards the front of the tent we stayed in and zipping it open he turned and said

"Hele, you are my girlfriend whether you like it or not because you already spoke out loud some line as to how come you became so lucky to have me as your boyfriend , few minutes before. It makes us even when I said you are my girlfriend" he winked and went out making me blush.

The rest of the day passed by with all four of us having fun and finally Bert and Pearl left leaving us at our home. Once reaching our abode it was no brainy that Drake slept with me in my room but thankfully didn't try anything with me.