Chapter -37 : Union of hearts!

Helena POV:

Liam came after some time and sat opposite to me. I looked at him and turned away.

"So shall we leave Hele. I guess if we start now we should be reaching on time"

I had totally no idea what to do, should I wait or should I leave. Is there even a small hope that Drake would come and stop me from going. I don't know. If I stay back and he doesn't come I will have to travel all alone and at this point I need someone to keep me sane. I am too insecure to go through a heartbreak again. Taking a deep sigh I nodded and went to get freshened up. Few minutes later I pulled up my luggage and met Liam at the porch. Closing the door behind , I took a final glance at my home where I had many many beautiful memories that will live with me till my last breath.

"Lets go Hele" Liam said after placing my luggage in the trunk . I settled myself in the passenger seat as we drove away, leaving the house behind.

"We need to complete the security check even though its my private jet as a part of aviation norms. Only bonus is there wouldn't be a long queue" Liam said and I nodded .

I am not in a mood for any conversation but I didn't want to come rude asking him to not talk. On our way Liam said his best friend would also be joining us . Its his jet and he is free to invite whoever he wants. Again I nodded.

"Hele...you seem lost...we still have time. If you don't want to leave, just tell me before the flight takes off even if its on runway, I will make sure to drop you home. I and my best friend can reach NY by Monday. We are travelling because you want to leave"

I was so thankful to him and also felt bad for making him leave early and causing trouble to his friend too.

"I am sorry for the trouble. I mean I can always take a normal flight to NY, if you want to stay one more day here"

"Please. That's not what I meant and you know that. As your friend all I want is your happiness , so all you need is to let me know"

"Thank you Liam. I am glad I met you and you are my friend" I smiled

"Feelings mutual Hele"

The rest of the drive we both were silent. Once we reached airport the formalities took their time and it was time I entered into his jet and we were waiting for the clearance to take off.

This is it. I am finally leaving.

Drake POV:

I am driving as fast as I can and it would take me 20 more minutes to reach the airport's VIP departure. I kept on calling Liam but was unable to reach him.

"Hele please....please don't go...please... wait for me... for us...I cant lose you"

I kept on praying that the flight doesn't take off till I meet Hele. Steve could have come early. Damn Steve. No why I can even blame him, he did call but my stupidity I didn't care to check my mobile. Effing me.

The moment I reached , I parked the car and ran towards departure gate and tried to speak to the security that I need to contact Hele. They denied. I even explained who I am but they didn't budge. I requested them to atleast inform pilot to give a message to Liam. Nothing went fruitful and I knew I have lost her. Even if I go to NY, I am not sure she would be willing to take me back. Had she wanted me she would have atleast waited for me.

Since there were no other VIP guests travelling for the day I was asked to go out of the departure hall. I came out and sat on the chair. Placing my face in my palms , I let my tears roll freely. My love has left me because I asked her to leave.